17th December 2011, 03:12 PM
nidhikadhiman

List of good MBA colleges providing part time MBA for working executive?

Hi , I want to know about good mba college which provide part time mba for working executive

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive
  3. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  4. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  5. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  7. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  8. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  9. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  10. Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional?
  11. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  12. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  13. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges providing executive MBA and admission criteria for the same?
  15. List of top 10 part time MBA colleges in India? How is part time useful?
  16. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai? -- [New]
  17. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  18. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
8th January 2012, 02:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good MBA colleges providing part time MBA for working executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhikadhiman View Post
Hi , I want to know about good mba college which provide part time mba for working executive
Following are some of the reputed universities offering MBA through correspondence for working professionals:
  • Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab
  • Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
  • Eiilm Universityjorethang, Sikkim
  • Alagappa University, Karaikudi,
  • Gitam University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
  • Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
1st April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good MBA colleges providing part time MBA for working executive?

I work from 5am to 5pm want to do MBA as part time regular want a colege time in the evening from good colege or university
23rd June 2017, 01:31 PM
gaurighorpade

Searching for the best colleges for courses such as MBA is not difficult today. There are many sites available from where you can search for the best colleges, location wise. But if you are looking out for a college that offers degree of MBA for working professionals, then the ITM Institute can be one of the best choices for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?