12th January 2010, 01:07 PM
Jayashree.S

Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?

Hi,

Can you pls. guide me with colleges offering Part time/Executive MBA which is recognised under Mumbai University.

And as i am working i will not be able to attend weekday lectures.
So can you pls send me the list of colleges offering lectures in the weekend.

I have approx two years of work experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  3. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  8. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  9. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  10. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  11. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  13. How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?
  14. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  15. Colleges offering B.Ed course in Mumbai? Date of sale of form?
  16. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  18. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
13th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?

It is really nice to see that you want to utilize time in a great way by doing both your job and correspondence course in MBA.
MBA is such type of course which enables you to improve lot of your business and management skills and at the end of course it provides very high salary jobs
to the students.

The institutes are like:

1:Indira Gandhi National Open University

2:Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai

3:Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education

4:Anant Pandurang Vidhyalaya & Junior College

5:Indian Institute of Material Management

6:National College Educational and Management

7:Indian Institute Of Management Training

8:Narsee Moinjee Institute Of Management Studies

9:L.N. Welingkar Instituteof Management Development & Res.

10:Training and Advanced Studies InManagement & Commnucation(TASMAC)

11:Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University School of Commerce and Management

12:Sri Bansidhar Aggarwal School & Junior College
21st November 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?

The PGDBA (MBA) program of welingkar university is recognised through Mumbai University?
4th April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR BCOM ,I HAVE NO WORKEXPERIANCE,I HAVNT APPEAR FOR ANY ENTANCE EXAMS. I WANT TO DO PART TIME MBA.CAN U SUGGEST COLLEGE THROUGH WHICH I CAN APPLY NW
17th June 2012, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi

I just completed my bcom. now i want to do part time MBA in finance.
So can you pls help me from which college i should do it.

Regards
Nitin Pujara
13th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can u please suggest me any institute affiliated to a recognized university other than Mumbai university which have a demand in the market for a part time MBA.

Swayam V.
7th September 2012, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

hii i m wrkng n i wnts to do mba in hr so plz can u sugges me wht i shd do..
3rd December 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i had completed b.pharm and doing job as M.R in reputed pharma indus, i want to do a part time mba in any college, which would be liable and giving a result as a PG in mumbai uni. due to which can help me in to continue my carrer smoothly...so which college is sutiable for me.
12th December 2012, 05:50 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayashree.S View Post
Hi,

Can you pls. guide me with colleges offering Part time/Executive MBA which is recognised under Mumbai University.

And as i am working i will not be able to attend weekday lectures.
So can you pls send me the list of colleges offering lectures in the weekend.

I have approx two years of work experience.

list of top colleges

National College Educational and Management

Indian Institute Of Management Training

Narsee Moinjee Institute Of Management Studies

L.N. Welingkar Instituteof Management Development & Res.

Training and Advanced Studies InManagement & Commnucation

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai

Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education

Anant Pandurang Vidhyalaya & Junior College

Indian Institute of Material Management

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University School of Commerce and Management
14th December 2012, 10:53 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?

Hi Friend,

Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai

Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education

Anant Pandurang Vidhyalaya & Junior College

Indian Institute of Material Management

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University School of Commerce and Management

National College Educational and Management

Indian Institute Of Management Training

Narsee Moinjee Institute Of Management Studies

L.N. Welingkar Instituteof Management Development & Res.

Training and Advanced Studies InManagement & Commnucation

Cool Thanks...
15th December 2012, 08:55 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are following Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University------------------

1.Indira Gandhi National Open University
2.Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai
3.Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education
4.Anant Pandurang Vidhyalaya & Junior College
5.Indian Institute of Material Management
6.National College Educational and Management
7.Indian Institute Of Management Training
8.Narsee Moinjee Institute Of Management Studies.

I hope this will help
All the best
15th December 2012, 09:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of College offering part time/Executive MBA course recognised under Mumbai University:-

-Indian Institute of Management studies
-Indira Gandhi National Open University
-National College of Educational and Management
-Swami Vibekanand College
-Indian Institute of Material Management
-Narsee Moinjee Institute of Management Studies
-Alagappa Directorate of Distance Education
-Anat Pandurang Vidyalaya & Junior College
18th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw is ITM recognized university fr part tym mba
23rd April 2013, 10:57 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University

1.Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education
2.Indira Gandhi National Open University
3.Indian Institute Of Management Training
4.Sri Bansidhar Aggarwal School & Junior College
5.Training and Advanced Studies InManagement & Commnucation(TASMAC)
6.Narsee Moinjee Institute Of Management Studies
7.Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai
8.Indian Institute Of Management Training

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st March 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 13 years experience in Material & Planning (Purchase) Dept. of pharma company, pl. give us your suggestion to do part time MBA course.

Regards,
Rajesh Jadhav
Mobile-9920996036
30th December 2017, 12:53 PM
tanaydeshpande77

You can enrol in Executive MBA courses offered at ITM University which is recognized by Mumbai University. The college has been ranked among the top ones in Mumbai by many and it also offers you a choice to take classes on the weekend so that your schedule of learning never impacts your work.
25th August 2018, 11:17 AM
mihirkhanna

Executive MBA courses are usually weekend courses. One of the institute offering weekend executive mba course is the ITM Institute. It offers courses which are specially designed for the working professionals. You can work on weekdays and study on weekends. The institute has an alumni base of more than 15000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?