16th July 2012, 08:28 PM
vallibalaji

Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?

i am completed in the course of BE MECH ENGG in tirunelveli. i am working in an company(CHENNAI). i have intersted in study about ME or MBA(part time).which course will be best ME or MBA.i need for part time colleges and fees structure about ME or MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  2. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  3. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  4. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  5. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA?
  6. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  9. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  11. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  12. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  15. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA? -- [New]
  17. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  18. List of top 10 part time MBA colleges in India? How is part time useful?
3rd January 2013, 07:57 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?

Hello friends,

hi sir,you finished your bachelor degree in B.E mech engg ,so you can pursue M.E Mech engineering

The following colleges offer part time M.E course in Chennai as under-

Sathyabama University

College Of Engineering Anna University

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

Vel Sri Rangarajan Sakunthala College of Multimedia & Engineering

Vinayaka Centennial Canadian Business School

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management

For fees ,please refer to the collages website

Thank you
6th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?

I am complete in deploma and i work in instrual how stady in part time in collage and when course i taken
Unregistered

I am complete in deploma and i work in instrual how stady in part time in collage and when course i taken
Unregistered

16th July 2013, 11:41 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

M.E and MBA both are post graduation course.

it depend on you and your interest where you would like to work in near future
Both have good scope and earning opportunity

If you would like to work as an engineer and dont mind going to field often and would like to be know as Engineer more than manager, then you should go for M.E

If you dont want to do field visit and would like to work in office managing different things and would like to be called as manager, then you should go for MBA

Spend some time and try to find out where you would like to see your self in next few years

You may also try interacting with people who have opted these course.

All the best
15th October 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am little confuse...i had completed my mechanical engineering, and corrently working in an industry. Is it correct decision that after mechanical enginering do mba?..if it is okay then which subject i will prefer in mba??plz can you help me..
20th July 2020, 07:57 AM
Siddharth717

The following colleges offer part time M.E course in Chennai as under-

Sathyabama University

College Of Engineering Anna University

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

Vel Sri Rangarajan Sakunthala College of Multimedia & Engineering

Vinayaka Centennial Canadian Business School

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management

For fees ,please refer to the collages website

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?