8th July 2013, 06:33 PM
akhileshak

List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?

Respected sir/madam, plz tell list some gud colleges under uptu that offer bio-tech my upsee general rank is 4459 and sc rank is 432. so pls suggest me some gud colleges on the basis of placement they give.so pls answer soon on my [email protected], i am waiting.thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?
  2. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling? -- [New]
  3. Which are the B.Tech Biotech colleges in UP with a rank of 716
  4. How to do Biotech after scoring 829 in UPSEE?
  5. List of government colleges that I can get after scoring 1452 general rank in UPSEE? Fee structure for the course?
  6. Can I get a government college in CS branch after scoring 9000 in UPSEE?
  7. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  8. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  9. Colleges I could get through UPTU after scoring 17000 in Gen? Any chance for government in UPSEE?
  10. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
  11. Best top colleges in UPTU that I can get after scoring 2400 rank in Biotech from UPSEE?
  12. Can I get admission in any Government College having scored a rank of 517 in UPSEE being a girl from SC category?
  13. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  15. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges for B.Tech Biotech? Date of exam for B.tech Biotech course?
  17. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  18. Can I get any type of government or private college after scoring UPSEE rank of 100?
22nd May 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?

Can I get government college for B.tech(biotech) after scoring 165 rank through SC in UPSEE?
3rd June 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

My rank in uptu girls general is 960 and 270 in obc girls what are my chances of good biotechgovernment college
5th June 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

my rank in upsee gen is 2938 n in girls is 1303 can I get govt college n pls also mention d best colleges in up I can have
5th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2938 general n 1303 in girl in upsee goverment colleges I can have in btech biotech through uptu
23rd June 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

My rank in upsee is 182 in general category please tell me which government college I can have in b tech biotech
29th May 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

My rank in upsee is 3134 in general and 1345 in obc
Can i get government college with these ranks
5th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My UPSEE RANK IS 7 IN ST WHICH IS THE TOP GOVT COLLEGE FOR B.TECH IN BIOTECH.CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOVT COLLEGE IN UP.
6th June 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

My Ranking in upsee is 513 in general and 198 in obc can I get government college with these rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?