25th February 2018, 09:45 AM
Manish Viraych

How to get NEET roll number having lost my admit card?

Sir, I have lost my admit card of NEET - -2017. How to get my roll number again? Is there any online method where I can apply and get my details? Or, what should I do?

28th February 2018, 03:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get NEET roll number having lost my admit card?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

There is no other way to retrieve your lost admit card of NEET exam of 2017. CBSE may have removed previous database.

You can mail to CBSE along with your details, they may send you details of previous NEET exam.
28th February 2018, 03:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish Viraych View Post
Sir, I have lost my admit card of NEET - -2017. How to get my roll number again? Is there any online method where I can apply and get my details? Or, what should I do?
To download the admit card of NEET, candidate will require the registration number generated at the time of filling the application form and their date of birth. In case a candidate loses or forget his/her registration number, they can access it from their registered email-id or mobile number entered at the time of filling the application form. Candidate can search their emails or mobile messages for the purpose of finding the same. It should be noted that no admit cards are sent by post and they can only be downloadable from CBSE NEET official website.
28th February 2018, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Look At the time of registration you must have got a print out of form. Your registration number should have mentioned on that and by registration number you will be able to download another copy of admitcard.
You also got an email informing you about successful registration and also got message in your phone.
You can get registration from any of these.
28th February 2018, 05:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

You can check your mail for previous year NEET details. There is no online method through which you can get your previous admit card.

You should contact CBSE for getting your previous roll number.
1st March 2018, 10:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

With the help of your Registration Number, you can get your Roll Number again.

Just login again to the NEET website using your registration number and then download the Admit card again.

In the admit card, roll number will be mentioned.

However, if you have forgot your Registration number also, then you can use "Forgot Registration Number" link to get your Registration Number.

Here is the link: https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/onl...CandAppno.aspx

After filling the details like Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, DOB, you will get your Registration Number.
6th June 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card but I have registration no.how can I get my roll no . again so that I will be able to know my real performance in the neet 2019 exam.plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?