3rd June 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges to do MSW course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Sc zoology student and I want to know all government colleges having MSW and future scopes of this course? Can you please list all the colleges and their details to get the admission procedure? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  3. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  4. List of colleges which I can apply for MSW course in Kerala after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  6. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  7. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  8. Model Question Papers and list of major Institutions for MSW?
  9. How to study MSW after B.A?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  12. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  13. What are the jobs in government sector after completing B.A+MSW?
  14. List of colleges/Universities offering Master of Social Welfare course in Assam?
  15. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  16. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  17. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  18. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
4th June 2016, 09:01 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: List of government colleges to do MSW course?

Following are list of government college to do MSW Course:

Government Autonomous College

Periyar University

Ripudaman College

Kerela University

Punjab University

Calicut University

Barthidasan University

Victoria College of University
4th June 2016, 10:03 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges to do MSW course?

List of best MSW colleges in India :

North East Frontier Technical University : Faculty of Arts, Along (Arunachal Pradesh)

Bharathiar University : School of Social Sciences - Department of Social Work, Coimbatore

Himalayan University : Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)

Apex Professional University, Pasighat (Arunachal Pradesh)

Dr. BR Ambedkar University : Institute of Social Sciences, Agra (Uttar Pradesh)

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham : Department of Social Work, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Udaipur School of Social Work, Udaipur (Rajasthan)

Millennium Academy of Higher Education, Nayagarh (Orissa)

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University : School of Social Sciences, Nanded (Maharashtra)

Bharati Vidyapeeth Social Science Centre (MSW), Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?