21st October 2016, 02:51 PM
Lkypiya

List of government IT companies for 6 month winter training in Punjab in android?

I am a B.Tech CSE final year student. Please send me list of government IT companies in Punjab for 6 months winter training in android.

Related Questions:
  1. List of automobile companies providing Winter training?
  2. List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in BE ECE
  3. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  4. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies offering Winter Vocational Training to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Punjab and Haryana?
  6. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  7. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Winter Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies in Jaipur providing unpaid training in Android Development -- [New]
  10. Can I get job after B.Sc IT and android training?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  13. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of electronics companies in Chandigarh to do training in ECE? Is 6 month training beneficial for me?
  15. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  16. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  17. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation to become an Android Developer? Income per month of an Android Developer?
  18. List of companies for three month training for a Diploma Mechanical candidate
24th October 2016, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government IT companies for 6 month winter training in Punjab in android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkypiya View Post
I am a B.Tech CSE final year student. Please send me list of government IT companies in Punjab for 6 months winter training in android.
List of the companies for internship for IT companies in Punjab:-

1. Nano Web Tech Limited, DLF Infocity Tower-A 3rd Floor, Chandigarh Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 506 5920

2. Safaltek, Plot No-2, DLF Building, Tower-C, 1st Floor,, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 502 6090

3. Infowiz software solution, SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank Of India), Sector 34A
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 456 7888

4. Digitech Software Solutions, SCO839, 2nd floor nac, Manimajra
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 653 9954

5. We Excel Software, Sector 7, Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 437 3333

6. Software development, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, India
Phone: +91 97801 31210
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?