14th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after B.Sc IT and android training?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am Pooja. I have done my +2 with art with maths and economics. Now I am pursuing BSc(IT) in final year Punjab technical university and also I have completed my android training with 6th month experience. So, after 6th months I will do a job in my field can I got a job for this field. I am got so please tell me and msg me or email me respected sir or mem....my cont. No 9915580879,8894736750,...email id [email protected]

19th February 2017, 04:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after B.Sc IT and android training?

As per my knowledge, yes you can get job after B.Sc IT and android training.

Employment Area

-> All India Radio

-> Internet Technologies

-> Defence Services

-> Atomic Energy Commission

-> IT Industry

JOBS TYPES

-> Enterprise Information Officer

-> Graphic Designer

-> Information Architect

-> Information Security Coordinator

-> System Designer

-> Maintenance Technician
20th February 2017, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Getting a job in private sector will depend on your CV and performance in the interview. So, make sure you cover all your areas properly and then apply for job at various job portals or through any consultancies.

Just be prepared for the interview and you will definitely get selected for the job. Private sector employers will only offer you a job, when they think you are the best candidate for the work.
1st March 2017, 10:05 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am Pooja. I have done my +2 with art with maths and economics. Now I am pursuing BSc(IT) in final year Punjab technical university and also I have completed my android training with 6th month experience. So, after 6th months I will do a job in my field can I got a job for this field. I am got so please tell me and msg me or email me respected sir or mem....my cont. No 9915580879,8894736750,...email id [email protected]
Usually main stream IT companies prefer students who took up Science in their +2 level. But since you have BSc IT and 6 months experience in android training that is an advantage. But corporate companies require at least 3 years of experience unless you are selected from campus recruitment.

Try developing android apps for good cause or NGO so that you can add it in your resume.
3rd March 2017, 09:03 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The graduation studies of yours is aligned with IT requirement but matriculation subjects may be a hindrance. You can apply for IT jobs through on-campus recruitment and off-campus recruitment. You can also do freelancing work on freelance.com where you could find IT work with decent pay. Also startups in India do not have strict eligibility criteria like large companies so you can easily get into IT job there and after some experience you can switch to better company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?