11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?

I am a e.c.e 5th semester student from Ludhiana college of engineering and technology. I want to do my winter training in e.c.e core companies like Bhel,Bel,Isro,Ntpc . how can do training in that companies .what the procedure for that companies. I aggregate marks are 72% .

14th June 2015, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?

Yes, you can definitely pursue winter training in ECE core companies after 5th semester. You can opt for training in the core companies like BHEL, BEL, NTPC, etc. Since these do not have online provision of application, so you need to approach the concerned branch of these organizations and contact their HR department to know the training details and get the application form. Then follow the instructions from the concerned authority to get yourself enrolled in the training.
14th June 2015, 03:40 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?

Most of the companies like BHEL, BEL and ISRO provide training in summer period. So i think that you should plan to pursue training in summer period in the above listed companies. Your marks is good and sufficient to get training in above companies. For your knowledge i want to convey you that sometime marks does n't matter for getting training but the same play an important role if the number of applicant are more than the number of seats available for trainee.
14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
reconnect

Winter training is not possible for such companies..Training required minimum 1 month which is not possible in Winter holiday.Basically training is done summer holiday.And you can apply to these company for summer training programme.More detail is available in there official website of these company.
15th June 2015, 12:14 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a e.c.e 5th semester student from Ludhiana college of engineering and technology. I want to do my winter training in e.c.e core companies like Bhel,Bel,Isro,Ntpc . how can do training in that companies .what the procedure for that companies. I aggregate marks are 72% .

For doing Training in such a Giant Company, you need to follow the Following Procedures :

1. You must apply for the Training Letter from your college.
2. You must get NOC from your College regarding the Training.
3. You must take a confirmation letter from the company you are interested in.
4. You must submit all the necessary documents.

** By following the above procedure you can apply for the Core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?