30th December 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

List of government institutions for the preparation of NDA exam in Uttrakhand? How can I prepare for it from home?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for NDA exam from Uttrakhand. Please tell me is there any government institution for the preparation of this exam here? How can I prepare for it from home?

31st December 2016, 01:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutions for the preparation of NDA exam in Uttrakhand? How can I prepare for it from home?

There is no such government institute which offers preparation for National Defence Academy exam in Uttrakhand. Private coaching institutes are available in Uttrakhand from where you can do preparation for this exam. However, you can do self preparation for this exam which will be enough to crack this exam.

>>NDA exam has written test and Service Selection Board. In case of written test, first paper is of Mathematics and second paper is of General ability test which consists of questions from English, science and general knowledge.

>>You can prepare mathematics from RD Sharma book of mathematics from standard 9th to 12th. It will be sufficient to score cut off marks in this paper. In case of General ability test, you can focus on Arihant English book, General knowledge by Lucent. For current affairs refer to Newspaper.

>>Practice as much as possible before exam. Buy practice paper of Disha or Arihant and solve it on daily basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?