30th December 2016, 06:05 PM
Ivin nishanth

Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?

Hello sir, I have finished 12th (Science) exam five years ago. Can I apply for Indian Railway job? Which type of job available in Railway for me? Age criteria for various posts?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  2. What are the jobs I can apply in Railways if I have completed only till higher secondary studies and 22 years of age?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a government job if I am a 12th passed and 40 years age now?
  5. What type of course should I do to get a job in central railway? What is the percentage required in SYJC
  6. Is there any government job available for B.Sc students who scored 51% marks in HS?
  7. Criteria to join Indian Navy and Air Force for a 12th passed student using glasses and got fracture in hand before 7 year ago?
  8. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  9. Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years? -- [New]
  10. Where can I apply to study B.Sc(Zoology) having completed 12th around 12 years ago being a 28 years old candidate?
  11. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Railway Laco Pilots posts?
  13. Government job after 12th in science with 62% and have done B.A at an age of 16 years?
  14. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  16. What is the educational qualification for TTE in Indian Railways?
  17. What are the jobs available for computer science engineers in Indian Railways?
  18. Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?
31st December 2016, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivin nishanth View Post
Hello sir, I have finished 12th (Science) exam five years ago. Can I apply for Indian Railway job? Which type of job available in Railway for me? Age criteria for various posts?
As per educational qualification, you are eligible for group D post in Indian Railway exam.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1)Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2)Your minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
31st December 2016, 12:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in jobs in Indian Railway after 12th qualification.

Candidates passed 12th can appear for jobs as TTE, Clerk jobs as well as for Group C and Group D in various division.

The minimum age limit is 18 years the maximum limit varies with examination with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category and educational qualification is 12th from a recognised board.

For
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?