25th August 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

List of guide books to prepare for IIT JAM Chemistry examination

I am a B.Sc 2nd year student. How to study and prepare for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Any guide books are available online or offline? Please, provide details of all such books available with author name and publisher name.

30th August 2019, 05:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of guide books to prepare for IIT JAM Chemistry examination

Some of the books that you may refer for IIT JAM Chemistry entrance exam preparation are listed below. Along with book names, I have also mentioned their price and publisher name.

JAM Chemistry (for IIT JAM) (English, Paperback, Shyam Narayan Aggarwal, Avijit Mukherjee)
Publisher: Samvedna Publication
Price: Rs.630

Iit-Jam Joint Admission Test for M.SC (Chemistry) (English, Paperback, Gupta R.)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs.236

Iit Jam Chemistry Solved Papers and Practice Sets (English, Paperback, Kumar Raj)
Publisher: ARIHANT
Price: Rs.212
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?