28th May 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

List of best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT-JAM(Chemistry) in Chennai? Reference books for preparation?

Hi Sir,
Kindly let me know what are the reference books for preparing of IIT-JAM and also let me know which are the institutes best for coaching in Chennai for IIT-JAM of Chemistry subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  3. Reference books for IIT-JAM exam? coaching centers available at bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  5. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  6. Need guidance for preparation of IIT-JEE entrance? List best books for the study purpose?
  7. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  8. Which Books to prepare for IFS Exam? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Chennai?
  9. List of coaching classes in Mumbai, reference books and preparation tips for SET Chemical Sciences?
  10. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  11. Reference books for IIT JAM physics exam? Best coaching centres for IIT JAM Physics?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  13. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  14. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
  15. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  16. How to prepare for IIT JEE? Best coaching centers for preparation?
  17. Reference books for preparation of GCET?
  18. List of coaching classes to prepare for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) in Bangalore?
29th May 2016, 08:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT-JAM(Chemistry) in Chennai? Reference books for preparation?

List of Best Coaching Institutes for IIT JAM (Chemistry) in Chennai:

>> BFIT Institute
Ph. No: 097909 27270
Address: No,15, 15th Street, Tansi Nagar, Opp. Baskin Robins, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600042
http://www.bfitbfit.com/

>> Indian Bank Management Academy
Ph. No: 044 2493 9995
Address: MRC Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600028

Recommended books for IIT JAM (Chemistry):

@ IIT JAM: M.Sc (Chemistry) Previous Papers and Practice Test Papers by RPH Editorial Board (R.Gupta's)

@ IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) Chemistry by Raj Kumar

29th May 2016, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT-JAM(Chemistry) in Chennai? Reference books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Kindly let me know what are the reference books for preparing of IIT-JAM and also let me know which are the institutes best for coaching in Chennai for IIT-JAM of Chemistry subject?
List of the best coaching center for IIT-JAM(Chemistry) exam in Chennai:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
12 Masilamani Street, T.Nagar,Chennai
Phone (044) 2434 2099
Fax (044) 2434 3829

BRILLANT TUTORIALS (Chennai)
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
12 Masilamani Street,
T.Nagar,
Chennai,
India - 600 017.
Phone (044) 2434 2099
Fax (044) 2434 3829

Achievers Spot
13 Ramanathan Street,
T Nagar, Chennai-600017
Landmark: Adjacent to Ranganathan street
Call: 044-42126317, 9840708203

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
Off No: 19/9, Near CANARA BANK,
BURKIT ROAD,T.NAGAR,
CHENNAI-600017
Ph:044- 24345294,
Email: [email protected]

Best books for IIT JAM exam in Chemistry:-

IIT-JAM M.Sc. (Chemistry) Previous Years Papers (Solved)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Guide To Biotechnology Entrance Examinations For JNU (CEEB) & IIT JAM Exams. (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics)
Author: G K Publications
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2012)
18th August 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about your fees structure for two years coaching as a distance mode and details study materials including previous years solved papers for preparing jam in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?