6th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Nain Singh

List of institutes for CS course in Kanpur? Fee structure and duration of the course for B.Com passed out student?

Institutions for CS course at Kanpur (UP) and fee strucsture of the course and its duration for the B. Com passed student.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  5. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  6. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  8. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  9. Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?
  10. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Com in PPN college Kanpur -- [New]
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  13. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  14. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  15. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  16. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  17. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
19th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes for CS course in Kanpur? Fee structure and duration of the course for B.Com passed out student?

cs couse fee
25th May 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes for CS course in Kanpur? Fee structure and duration of the course for B.Com passed out student?

what is the way of CS after B.Com passed out student? And Fee structure and duration of the course for B.Com passed out student?
26th January 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me above cs foundation cours details and fees stracture and admision detais.
18th June 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

please do text me fee structure of registration fee as well as fees of the coaching centers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?