2nd January 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering distance LLB course in Raipur?

Hi Sir, I am working in private company in Raipur. I want to do LLB course through distance education. I would like to know about the institutes anywhere in this city which provides this distance course. Waiting for your response!

29th April 2023, 11:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering distance LLB course in Raipur?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Law and thing I would like to let you know about the same course is that BCI (Bar Council of India) does not approve any university to offer the same course in the distance mode of education and therefore it is not advisable to pursue the same degree course in distance mode of education as the same degree will be invalid to practice law in the court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?