5th May 2018, 09:31 PM
Ajay Paarcha

Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.

I'm about 40 years old and working in government job and I'm also from reserved category. Can I pursue LLB course now? If yes, then which are the universities offering this course via distance mode of education?

15th July 2018, 07:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.

There is no age limit to get admission in LLB course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

But, LLB in distance mode is not recognised by bar council of India. So, you must not take admission in the distance mode.
15th July 2018, 07:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.

The eligibility to get admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university you are eligible to appear in examination.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for admission in LLB course.
15th July 2018, 09:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Law. It is three year course. You will become eligible to get admission in the course if you have passed bachelor degree.

Candidate can appear for examination if you have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

No age limit to get admission in the course as per recommendation of bar council of India.

Bar Council does not validate the degree of a distance university. So, you are not eligible to get admission in distance university.
15th July 2018, 09:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

There is no age limit to get admission in this course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

Distance LLB course of India:

1. NLSIU, Bangalore.

2. NLIU, Bhopal

3. I L S Law college, Pune

4. Faculty Law College, DU, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?