22nd March 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?

Sir/Madam,
Respectfully I want to know the procedure for applying for summer internship in BHEL Haridwar.

Name: Anuj Kumar
Institue: National Institute of Technology, SURAT,Gujarat(NIT SURAT)
Department: Civil Engineering
Year: 2nd (At present)
Permanent Residence: SAHARANPUR(U.P)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  5. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Bhopal? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  13. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  18. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
16th March 2012, 07:38 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?

Dear friend,

Summer training is an important part of engineering curriculum.
For applying for the summer training in BHEL haridwar, prepare a resume of yourself and send it with the request letter to HR manager of same company along with the one letter from your college from training and placement department which is a No objection certificate.

Now, if they send you an acknowledgement letter which means you are selected for the training.

Also for training in BHEL, you have to pay Rs. 500/-

If you have any contact with employee in same company then better you send your letter through them. As they will definetly consider it then.

Best Wishes
5th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?

is i selected for summer internship 2012 in b.h.e.l , my form no.is 2134?
12th December 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech mechanical 3rd Year?
7th June 2013, 02:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Many institute provide summer internship to 3rd year candidates
what all you need to do is to write to respective professor under which you would like to work.
make sure you don't send spam or common mail to all at once. Send mail one by one and also keep good follow up. You may also write on what topic you would like to work.
If any professor like your topics then you will get a chance to work under that professor.

All the best
26th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I have completed my 3rd year i am looking forward for internship with well recognized institutes or either companies.
so please can you help me out.
NAme:Kishan Gupta
Branch:mechanical
year:4th year
University:pune
25th January 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, am pursuing my b.tech second year in mechanical department. . .i would like to do intership at BHEL. Would you please guide me how to apply and so on procedure. .
11th February 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of B,Tech 3rd year from civil branch and i would like to intership at l&t Would you please guide me how to apply and so on procedur.
27th April 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm student of 2nd year mechanical engineering,studying at gec-patan,gujarat...i would like to do summer internship at any mechanical related company...so please mention the list of company or institutes which offers the internship ...please give me rply as soon as possible
thank you..
18th August 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am pursuing my degree of B.E mechanical engineering from a college affiliated to GTU and i m searching for some industry which can give me an importunity to work as an intern in design feild of my branch.
please sugest me some companies.
hopefully waiting for any response.
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?