10th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Bhopal?

Dear Friends,
I am a 3rd student of NIT, Bhopal doing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to do Summer Internship. Would you please let me know the companies that offer Internship for me in Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for Electrical 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies to do summer internship for electrical engineering students?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  16. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
12th May 2016, 09:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a 3rd student of NIT, Bhopal doing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to do Summer Internship. Would you please let me know the companies that offer Internship for me in Bhopal?
List of companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Bhopal:-

1. Mohit Electronics & Engineering Company, Shop No.1, Rishi Plaza, Near Talkies, Hamidia Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001

2. Excelsior Engineering Company, Opp Talkies, Hamidia Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001, Phone: 0755 2745926

3. Vijay Engineering Company, GPO Road, Near Tirupati Iron India Pvt. Ltd., Qazi Camp, JP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001, Phone: 098270 53347
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?