27th March 2019, 08:15 AM
a.m.younis

List of posts available under TNPSC recruitment for Electrical and Electronics Diploma holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I ave completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to apply for TNPSC recruitment. Can you please let me know that what are the posts available for me under this recruitment?

4th April 2019, 03:56 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of posts available under TNPSC recruitment for Electrical and Electronics Diploma holder?

Hi,

Being a diploma holder TNPSC will offer you the post of Scientific Assistant (SA) which is also known as junior engineer.

For applying to the post of SA you must have minimum 60% marks in your diploma.

After qualifying in the written examination and interview conducted for the post of SA by TNPSC, You will be recruited as SA-B (Scientific Assistant-B).

Average starting salary will be around 44000/- per month.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?