25th October 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering to ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my ITI course in Electrician and now I am working with a private company. To increase the scope of growth I want opt for Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering through distance mode from an AICTE approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in India.

19th December 2022, 07:30 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering to ITI holder?

List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is:-

*Guru Nanak Institute of Management

*Jamia Millia Islamia

*Aryabhatta Institute of Technology

*Baba Saheb Ambedkar Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?