26th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Priya 66

Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?

Can a ba english students can do mba in correspondence
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MFA instead of M.Com after B.Com?
  2. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  3. How to do management course after MCA?
  4. Am I eligible for M.A English through correspondence after doing B.Com from GNDU?
  5. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  6. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  7. How to do Post Graduation after failing in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  9. Criteria for post graduation in Marine engineering? Time required to complete post graduation?
  10. What can I do after completing 12th commerce?
  11. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  12. Can I get admission in Master of Business Management if completed B.Sc(IT) from Distance Education?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  15. Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  16. Engineering related courses available for 12th Commerce student?
  17. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
26th May 2012, 07:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya 66 View Post
Can a ba english students can do mba in correspondence
please reply soon..

Candidate willing to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode need to hold a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized Board. There are various Institutes and Universities offering MBA through distance mode. The minimum duration of the program is two years. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering MBA through distance mode:
  • Indian Management School & Research Centre
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  • karROX Centre of Technology & Management
  • Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade [IICT]
For admission procedure and other related information refer to the official website.
24th September 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?

which MBA course have more valuable for doing job in abroad
13th February 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I.am from punjab and m.a inhistory .iwant to do corrspondence m.phill so iwant information about it.
13th February 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam from punjab .Iam m.a in history and Iwant to do corrsepondenc m.phill so iwant Iwant information about it.
4th March 2014, 07:48 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. The candidates who have completed BA in English are eligible to join MBA course in Correspondence.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

-Should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

My suggestion would be to opt for MBA course in regular mode rather than in Correspondence as the career scope will be high for you if you do it in regular mode.

In regular mode,
-You can make so many friends.
-You can have discussions and knowledge sharing among your friends.
-You can participate in various events which will improve your communication skills.

These kind of things will not be possible in Correspondence and everything you need to prepare on your own.

However if things does not permit you, you can opt for this course in Correspondence.

Some of the top universities to join this course in Correspondence are
IGNOU
Symbiosis University
Annamalai University

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?