27th March 2015, 08:37 PM
j.s khalsa

List of Short Term ITI courses available for a candidate who has given 10th Board exam in New Delhi?

Hello,
I have recently given 10th Board exams and don't want to waste my time in these vacations. Please guide me which short term course offered by ITI which I can do in this interval? I am from Janakpuri, New Delhi.

15th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Short Term ITI courses available for a candidate who has given 10th Board exam in New Delhi?

Its very good that you are thinking this and want to bring your vacation in a productive use. But you need to understand that ITI courses are not for so short duration like 1 or 2 months. ITI/Diploma courses are of 3 years if you are planning after 10th. But there are various vocational courses which you can complete in the period of 1-2 months. Some of these are-

> Voice modulation
> English communication skills
> Baking and cooking
> Foreign language
>Circuit designing
> Electrician Course
> Workshop courses in which you would be taught skills like Welding, Fitting, grinding etc.
> Computer aided course
> You can learn software languages. Getting grip of as many software languages as you can is always beneficial.
27th April 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Short Term ITI courses available for a candidate who has given 10th Board exam in New Delhi?

i have given 10th exams and now during vacations i dont want to waste my time . i live in shimla h.p. what can i do in this vacations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?