25th April 2011, 09:17 PM
EAAK

List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Dear sir,
I am ashok. i completed my b.tech in Andhra pradesh and i have above 60%. please give me a list about the short term courses in Electrical Engineering and tell me among the courses, which courses are better to get a job.

25th May 2011, 06:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAAK View Post
Dear sir,
I am ashok. i completed my b.tech in Andhra pradesh and i have above 60%. please give me a list about the short term courses in Electrical Engineering and tell me among the courses, which courses are better to get a job.
For getting a job with Electrical Engineering is not that tough ,first you should be clear with which field you want to go with

Core field or Software job after deciding this you can make your next step i.e., as you have Electrical and Electronics jobs with your group you have vast opportunities than any others.

All you need to do is you have to decide your interested areas each and every person will have his own interests right so you also trace your interests if you are opting core job

for example you can take some courses like Which are purely related to your branch i.e, EEE like Power systems and Latest applications of Solar panels and all

these are the latest courses i guess you are aware of it. anyways you can also take up the courses of Electronics too like

Embedded systems VLSI and all

You can also opt for Mechanical and mechatronics branch courses like Robotics and Humanoids and other mechanical applications.

These are the courses available in core related job enhancers
Next coming to software jobs you can do all the programming language where a software engineer must and should have grip upon

These are all what the works you can do interms of technical skills to get a good job all the best for your trails

Regards

~AdityA~
26th May 2011, 10:59 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Quote:
Dear sir,
Hii ashok,

There are many courses present in the industry you can apply that and these are helpful for your future also.

The name of different courses is :

Power system maintance
Switching system
VLSI
Embedded system
Electric system design

these are a short list of courses ,i hope its helpful for you.

Thanks,
ankur
26th May 2011, 09:34 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Quote:
Dear sir,
friend,
electrical engg is also a good branch and your marks are also good that you have scored.you are eligible for almost every goverment job like JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER.so give that exam and that's a good job.
28th May 2011, 05:47 PM
united india

I don't know how but, a full time degree in Electrical Engineering is enough to have a good job in hand. Anyways as you asked you may go for some more short courses like :

AC Motor Speed Control
DC Motor Speed Control
Introduction to Project Finance for Engineers
DeviceNet – System Installation
DeviceNet – Software Configuration
Introduction to SCADA

Try hard Electronics is a good field you'' surely get job soon.
3rd June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

online short courses?
4th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am madhusree,B.E (EEE) graduate.I want to learn Electrical transient analysis program.please inform me about the training centre in chennai.
thanks in advaance
6th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i hv dun my btech in elec. and instrumentation with 76%. plz enlist some short term job oriented courses in d same field.in delhi or chandigarh.......and give d datails regarding dat course and fee details........
nd mail me at [email protected]
13th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i m sumit, pursuing diploma in mechatronics, i m seeking a short term course in relevant field for getting a skilled full knowledge on my branch subject
14th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi im kannu! i complete my diploma in EEE, so will you tell me short term courses which are help to my carrier?
17th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i m kavita , i had completed my btech in eee(electrical & electronics engg) with 72% , please suugest me which short term cours i should do which are usefull to my carrier . please mail me at [email protected]
7th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
thanx for your guidence
can u pls sugeest me some job oriented courses after electrical engineering in delhi or NCR.
my No. is 9350489592 and e mail id is [email protected]
11th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i am k.v.y.spandana, i completed my btech in EEE in 2011 with 68%. please sugest me any important course that do get best job opourtunites after that.... my mail id is [email protected]
27th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want know the list of short term couses on Electrical engineering ( mainly oil & Gas sector and power sector)
4th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am intrested in electrical designing and also designing of cars. i am so intrested in automobile designing sir please i want to know for the best courses offered for that& gettlng a good job in the leg of an electrical & electronics engineer.my mil id is [email protected]
13th September 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

please sir tell me various job oriented course in electrical engg which has good demand in india as well as outside india...........
my e-mail id is [email protected]
16th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am final year eee student.. i want to enter in the field of automation.. so which is the best institute in chennai to do my short term automation courses... pls suggest me in a right direction...:) my email id- [email protected]
20th October 2011, 01:08 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

hi dear
I don't know how but, a full time degree in Electrical Engineering is enough to have a good job in hand. Anyways as you asked you may go for some more short courses like :

AC Motor Speed Control
DC Motor Speed Control
Introduction to SCADA

Try hard Electronics is a good field you'' surely get job soon.[/QUOTE]
11th December 2011, 10:35 PM
tuntunia

Hii ashok,

There are many courses present in the industry you can apply that and these are helpful for your future also.

The name of different courses is :

Power system maintance
Switching system
VLSI
Embedded system
Electric system design

these are a short list of courses ,i hope its helpful for you.
18th December 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

am eee engg graduate. am interested to marine field..which course may study for marine field after b-tech.. ?
24th February 2012, 11:05 AM
drurv

All you need to do is you have to decide your interested areas each and every person will have his own interests right so you also trace your interests if you are opting core job

for example you can take some courses like Which are purely related to your branch i.e, EEE like Power systems and Latest applications of Solar panels and all

these are the latest courses i guess you are aware of it. anyways you can also take up the courses of Electronics too like

Embedded systems VLSI and all

You can also opt for Mechanical and mechatronics branch courses like Robotics and Humanoids and other mechanical applications.
4th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i m average student ...in 3rd year electrical engg student ,which are the better course after my engg...???for better job...
21st March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

im 2nd yr engg student in electrical ,electronics and power engg . im more interested in electrical and electronics projects.then which are the courses better for me?
27th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which r the best software courses that can be do along with b.e eee
27th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

27th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

2nd June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am madhavi, i completed my btech in EEE in 2012 with 74%. please sugest me any important course that do get best job opourtunites after that.... my mail id is [email protected]
6th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i shailendra , complete my b.tech with electrical and electronic engg (EEE). i want to do some demanded course which is helps to make my carrer .
plz guide me.
20th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Rupal Sood, i have completed my b.tech in electrical engineering and now i want to do some certificate course of 1-2 month duration which would also open good job oppoutunities.
Plz guide me.
8th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,Iam gireesh,i completed my BTech in electrical engineering with 60% ,what is the best short term course prefer to get the job
23rd September 2012, 06:56 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF ELETRITAL ENGINERING COURES

DC Motor Speed Control
20th October 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I like short term electrical engineering courses next year 2013.
Am from maldives. [email protected]
20th October 2012, 08:45 PM
tradus

HI,

These are following short term courses in Electrical Engineering--------------------

1.Switching system
2.Software Configuration
3.Power system maintance
4.System Installation
5.Electric system design
6.VLSI .

Hope this will be helpful.
ALL THE BEST!!
16th November 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav completed degree in electrical engineering.I wan to do know about the some special courses related my branch. So suggest mi some courses which r able to assist my knowledge.Please reply mi on my email id:[email protected]
16th November 2012, 11:14 PM
chinook

dear friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering===========

1.system installation
2.device net-software configuration
3.switching systems
4.vlsi
5.embedded systems
6.dc motor speed control
7.electric system design
8.power system maientaience
9.ac motor speed control

hope this will be helpful------------------

all the best****************
21st November 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm Shree.. i'm am doing electrical engg.. and i want to knw courses related to electrical engg branch for nxt 6 months..
nd also in which institute these courses are available in mumbai...
21st November 2012, 10:33 AM
H.shree

Sir
I'm Shree.. i'm doing electrical engg and i want to knw courses related to electrical engg branch for nxt 6 months..
nd also in which institute these courses are avaiable in mumbai...
27th November 2012, 02:43 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?

Quote:
Dear sir,

list of best course in electrical engineering

vlsi

embedded systems

dc motor speed control

electric system design

device net-software configuration

switching systems

power system maientaience
30th November 2012, 10:14 AM
H.shree

sir,
In which institute are these courses available in mumbai???
4th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i wnt to know that which course is good for electrical design engineering
my id [email protected]
7th February 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me some eleccrical short term courses
2nd November 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical also pursuing graduation i want to know about some short term computer course pls guide me
21st November 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am B.E.EEE 2012 passout graduate with 78.9%. Can you please tell me the best job oriented short term course for my graduation. And also list best job oriented training institutes in chennai, Bangalore or any other in India.
3rd March 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am kathyaini and i am EEE 20008 Graduate and having 4 years of Exp in power sector and now relocated to banglore from hyd and not finding any jobs in the same so Please suggest any 100 % placement guaranteed courses which will be helpful to me in India and also in abroad .
Thanks
kathyayini
My email Id :[email protected]
8th June 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi...i am EEE graduate (2014 pass out) with 74%.... I want to do short term job oriented course in electrical field..which is best autocad,plc or electrical designing???...pls help me
29th July 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hi... i completed my B.E(EEE) with 63% aggregate please suggest me some job oriented courses that i can take in banglore
28th August 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hii...good afternoon....

sir i completed b.tech with 61% percentage please tell me about courses after b.tech
27th October 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hi am balraj...
i completed BE(EEE),Now i join short term course related eee
so please help what are the courses in eee very hopeful and best
plese reply to [email protected]
23rd November 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir.
Am an eee graduate...i would lik to know how can i join in marine enginering aftter my btech..Is theere any short time courses offered..
Plz help me sir..
My mail id [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

HII
I AM AVINASH
I AM STUDENT OF EEE ( 2ND YEAR ) .. PLEASE TELL ME SOME SHORT TERM COURSES , WHICH CAN HELP ME IN MY BRANCH ..
PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected]
ASAP..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?