7th October 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job?

Hello sir,

im in final yr now and after completing ma bca i want to go to job so is there any such course which is for 3 or 5 months course and depending on that i can get a job related to that course i mean that course should train me for the job in the particular company. i mean in that course training should be provided for the job .

7th November 2014, 12:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

im in final yr now and after completing ma bca i want to go to job so is there any such course which is for 3 or 5 months course and depending on that i can get a job related to that course i mean that course should train me for the job in the particular company. i mean in that course training should be provided for the job .
There are so many short term courses available after BCA. Selecting a short term course relevant with BCA specialization will help you to find a good job after completing BCA. Here I have listed some best short-term courses for BCA students. Hope this will help for sure.

SHORTERM COURSES AFTER M.COM:-
  • AIX,
  • SCJP
  • CCNA
  • CCSA
  • MSCP from Microsoft
  • VCP from VMWare
  • ABAP
  • .Net,
  • Java,
  • MySQL,
  • Oracle,
  • VB,
  • SAP,
  • RHCE,
  • CISCO,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?