29th February 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?

I am doing my second year B.Sc Biotechnology, in which training centre I can apply for summer training in calicut or kerala? Can you please list me down the complete institutes which I can apply for? It will be really helpful for me to plan the next things.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  2. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  3. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  4. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  5. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  6. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  7. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  9. Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  11. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  12. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  13. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  14. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  15. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  16. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  17. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  18. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
29th February 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my second year B.Sc Biotechnology, in which training centre I can apply for summer training in calicut or kerala? Can you please list me down the complete institutes which I can apply for? It will be really helpful for me to plan the next things.

Thanks!
List of companies offering Internship during summer vacations for Biotechnology student in Kerala:-

1. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, TC3/2-30, Pattom Road, Opposite Josco Jewellers, Pattom, Trivandrum, Kerala 695004, Phone: 0471 2555184

2. Orchid, Kanyakumari Highway, Kaniyapuram, Kazhakkottam, Trivandrum, Kerala 695301
Phone: 090483 20380

3. Sara Pharmaceuticals, Sara Agencies Building, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001
Phone: 0471 2477791
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?