26th June 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

List of top 50 M.Tech colleges in Telengana

i want to know m.tech top 50 colleges in telengana plz send me m y mail:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech in top most colleges of Hyderabad?
  2. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  3. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  4. List of top 5 M.Tech colleges for CSE in Bengalore? -- [New]
  5. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
  6. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  7. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  8. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  11. Which are the top colleges in India? Best colleges for M.Tech in CS? I am a B.E in computer tech student
  12. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  13. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  14. List of colleges which come under OU?
  15. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  16. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  17. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
22nd October 2012, 01:07 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 50 M.Tech colleges in Telengana

hi,
m.tech stands for master of technology.

M.TECH COURSE ELIGIBILITY;
*****A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.

A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
A candidate for admission to full time course must have valid GATE score card. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

LIST OF COLLEGE;-
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)

NIT - Warangal - National Institute of Technology

IIIT Hyderabad-International Institute of Information Technology

JNTU College of Engineering

University College of Engineering (UCE)-Osmania University

THANK YOU.............
6th January 2013, 12:26 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

1.University College of Engineering (UCE)-Osmania University

2.NIT - Warangal - National Institute of Technology

3.IIIT Hyderabad-International Institute of Information Technology

4.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)

5.JNTU College of Engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2013, 02:06 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

1.IIIT Hyderabad-International Institute of Information Technology

2.NIT - Warangal - National Institute of Technology

3.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)

4.University College of Engineering (UCE)-Osmania University

5.JNTU College of Engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?