14th June 2014, 03:57 PM
shounak behal

List of top BBA colleges that value commerce with additional maths in class 12th

List of top bba college that value commerce with addictional maths in class 12

Related Questions:
  1. Can a commerce student without maths get admission in BBA?
  2. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  4. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  5. Can I do MBA or BBA after passing class 12th commerce with Maths?
  6. Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?
  7. Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?
  8. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  9. How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths
  10. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  12. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  13. Which are the colleges for commerce without maths? My expected percentage of 12th is around 70%
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  15. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  18. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
27th July 2015, 09:47 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top BBA colleges that value commerce with additional maths in class 12th

Top 10 BBA colleges

Amity International Business School
Noida

Madras Christian College (MCC)
Chennai

Mount Carmel College
Bangalore

Institute of Management Studies
Noida

Christ University
Bangalore

Faculty of Management, Banasthali University
Rajasthan

Wilson College
Mumbai

Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Delhi

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication & Economics
Mumbai

Mount Carmel College
Bangalore

Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
Mumbai
7th April 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top BBA colleges that value commerce with additional maths in class 12th

Right now I have given my class 12 exams and I am the student of commerce without maths .So can I get admission in BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?