13th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for commerce without maths? My expected percentage of 12th is around 70%

I am studying in 11th class with commerce without maths stream.
My expected % of 12th is around 70%.
Which college is good for me ??

14th January 2014, 09:47 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the colleges for commerce without maths? My expected percentage of 12th is around 70%

It is good that you are expecting 70% of marks in your 12th class. With this percentage of marks, you are eligible to apply for various Entrance Exams for which 12th class as the required academic qualification.

You have requested for the colleges. But you did not mention the particular course for which you want to know top colleges.

Some colleges will be good for some courses where as other colleges will not be good for those courses.

Similarly, all the colleges will not offer all courses for the candidates to join.

So I can not provide you the list of top colleges without knowing the course that you want to join.

However I can suggest you some courses to join after your 12th class in Commerce without Maths.

You can opt for professional courses like
Chartered Accountancy
BBA
BBM
B.Com
LLB
Hotel Management etc

At Higher levels you can opt for
ICWAI
MBA
M.Com
Company Secretary etc.

But one thing is sure that there are good number of openings in private sector for the candidates who have completed Commerce related courses.

Only thing is that they should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to grab those job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?