21st June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?

my brother got 40% in plus two board (commerce stream) along with compatment in maths..
kindly provide list of chandigarh colleges in which he can get the admission with this percentage.
and what will be the eligibilty to get admission in panjab university for bba and bcom???

Related Questions:
  1. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  3. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  4. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  6. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  7. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  8. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  9. List of the colleges providing BBA this year?
  10. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  11. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  12. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  13. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  14. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  16. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
10th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?

i got 63% in 12th with maths in commerce stream and want to take admission in gcg42 chd,can i get
10th August 2011, 11:32 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?

Panjab University, Chandigarh List of Chandigarh colleges
DOWNLOAD
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission-guidelines-2010-11.pdf(176.0 KB, 665 views)
15th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir or mam i m a science student and r intrested in doing b.com but from good colege like from chennai or from banglore like cities
1 more thing ki is is there any benefit of doing b.com from reputed colege or i would do ca from side by side.
plzzzzz reply with gud suggestions.
3rd January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

With 76% of marks can i get admission in a good college for B.Com $MBA? Any where in Punjab?
12th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

BBA Colleges in
Eastern part of West
Bengal
Nopany Institute of
Management
Studies, Bunaidpur,
West Bengal
Swami Vivekananda
College for
Management and
Technology, Haripur,
West Bengal
BBA Colleges in
Southern part of
West Bengal
A.B.S. Acedemy of
Science Technology
and Management,
Bardhaman, West
Bengal
Anandachandra
College of
Commerce,
Bardhaman, West
Bengal
Aryabhatta Institute
of Engineering and
Management,
Bardhaman, West
Bengal
Binary Institute of
Management and
Technology, Kolkata,
West Bengal
Chandannagar
Institute of
Management and
Technology, Hooghly,
West Bengal
Chinsurah Institute
of Management
Technology, Kolkata,
West Bengal
Dinabandhu Andrews
Institute of
Technology &
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Future Institute of
Engineering and
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
I.B.R.A.D. School of
Management and
Sustainable
Development,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Institute of
Engineering &
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Institute of
Management Study,
Kolkata, West Bengal
N.P.C. College of
Science and
Management ,
Kolkata,
Kotibarsha Institute
of Technology and
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Nopany Institute of
Professional Studies,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Overseas School for
Management
Studies, Kolkata,
West Bengal
Pailan College of
Management and
Technology, Kolkata,
West Bengal
Prajnanananda
Institute of
Technology and
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Syamaprasad
Institute of
Technology &
Management,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Tamralipta Institute
of Management and
Technology,
Mednipur, West
Bengal
Vidyasagar Institute
of Education
Technology and
Research, Hooghly,
West Bengal.
26th March 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hie my name is nishant em from solan H.P ..i've completed my 12th...nw i want 2 do BBA frm chandigarh...i want 2 knw about information reguarding admition in SD or D.A.V colg chandigarh..! How 2 get admition in these 2 colgs...if sm1 knw about that ...kindly give me info plz 08894404333
22nd May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the min %to get adm. in b.com(h)
22nd May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I compleated my plus two only with 54% without maths but i loved to study bba what shall i do know pls answer for me in following number give me a call or msg my number is 9447240559 pls plzzz
8th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum % to get admission in b.com at punjab university chandigarh? i compleated my 2 with 56% from chandigarh......can i get seat in b.com at chandigarh collages? plz give me information by giving a call or message on 9781676890 this number.....plz
10th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 66% marks without maths in 2 board from dalhousie publick school badhani pathnkot . list the college under punjab university chandigarh in which i can get .
11th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
my brother got 40% in plus two board (commerce stream) along with compatment in maths..
Kindly provide list of chandigarh colleges in which he can get the admission with this percentage.
And what will be the eligibilty to get admission in panjab university for bba and bcom???
i have got 62% may i get admission in dav 10
14th June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

please show me list of college affilated with punjab university chandigarh
14th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63%in plus two board (commerce stream).where i get admission with this percentageplz call me my number is 9996886141
22nd June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 61% in plus two board(commerce stream) with maths can i get admission in Punjab university for pursuing b.com
5th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerce. i have got 447 in i com part 1. now i want to get admission in pu for bba. can i apply for admission and what i have to do for it?
24th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

if i get 75% or about 80%(commerce stream without maths) would i be able to get addmission in panjab university or m.c.m college chandigarh????
16th May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

If i get 70% in(commerce with math)would i able to get admission in kalsa college or sd college chandigarh for bba or bcom
29th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know abut the government colleges registered with P.U. n D.U. where I can get admission.
I have got 82 % mrks in 2 commerce in cbse board wid maths main n eco. Additional.
Plz suggest....
29th May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

cn i get admisson in governmeny clg sec 11 for girls ? i got 75% with maths main and ut pool.....
24th June 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I have got 57% marks in 12th with sci. stream so can i got admission in pu or any other college for b.com
2nd May 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

See i got 85%marks in 12th (commerce stream)l really wanted to do bcom from punjab University. So can u plz tell me what is the addmission criteria. Can u also suggest me should i go for ca or not. Plz send me the above information on 9729541513
4th June 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am gitansh from Hisar(Haryana). I got 57.5% in 12th(Arts with Eco. without Maths.) from CBSE. Can I get the admission in BBA from any reputed college under Punjab University.Kindly guide me for the same. My Contact no. is 08295655516.
4th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam Gitansh from Hisar(Haryana). I got only 57.5% in 12th class(Arts with Eco.) from CBSE. I want to take admissison in BBA FROM ANY REPUTED COLLEGE UNDER PUNJAB UNIVERSITY. CAN I GET. PLEASE GUIDE ME. rEGARDS, mY CONTACT NO. IS 08295655516
6th June 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I've secured 75.8 in 12th commerce frm cbse. Can i get admission in panjab university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?