23rd March 2012, 12:11 PM
Tanzeel ahmad

List of universities for MCA in Patna?

sir,i am the student of b.a(computer application) from patna university,patna.can i do mca.

21st April 2012, 04:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities for MCA in Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzeel ahmad View Post
sir,i am the student of b.a(computer application) from patna university,patna.can i do mca.

Candidate seeking for admission in a recognized Institute in Patna to MCA program, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Candidate must have studied Maths at the +2 level of exam. Admission to the program is based on entrance exam. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institute in Patna, offering MCA program:
  • Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change [LNMI], Patna
  • Usha Martin Academy, Patna
  • Nalanda Open University.
In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the Institutes.
24th December 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

IS MCA 2 YEARS AFTER DOING B.SC IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS FROM PATN AUNIV.???????????
14th February 2013, 07:02 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Candidate seeking for admission in a recognized Institute in Patna to MCA program, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Candidate must have studied Maths at the +2 level of exam. Admission to the program is based on entrance exam. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institute in Patna, offering MCA program:

=> Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change [LNMI], Patna
=>Usha Martin Academy, Patna
=> Nalanda Open University.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the Institutes.
15th February 2013, 07:20 PM
media1

HAI,

There are some universities for MCA in Patna----------------

1.J.D. Women’s College
2.Usha Martin Academy
3.Nalanda Open University
4.Anugrah Narayan College
5.L.N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
30th March 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

can i do mca and graduation at a one time?
28th May 2013, 12:14 PM
a k 47

List of the best books referred for NIFT exam
1.J. D. Women's College
Patna, India

2.L. N. Mishra College of Business Management
Patna, India

3.L. N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development And Social Change (LNMI) Patna, India

4.Usha Martin Academy (UMA)
Patna, India

5.Nalanda Open University

6.Anugrah Narayan College

Hope that this helpful for you,

ALL THE BEST
29th November 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i m the student of bca from bihar university...can i do mca if i hav no math in 12th or gradu...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?