1st April 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in food technology after completion of intermediate with PCM stream?

Am I eligible to take admission in food technology after completion of intermediate with PCM stream? Can you let me know the information which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  4. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in MSc food technology after completing BSc Biotech with 43%?
  6. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  7. How can I take admission in food technology course if I am a diploma holder from Electronics stream
  8. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  9. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  10. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
  12. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food Technology after B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration? Career opportunities after M.Sc in Food Technology?
  13. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  14. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  15. Marks required in B.Com to do CA?
  16. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Professor in Food Technology?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having scored 57% of marks in Intermediate with PCM stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for Food Technology course after completion of 10th Class?
15th April 2016, 08:55 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in food technology after completion of intermediate with PCM stream?

B.Sc. Food Technology (Bachelor of Science degree in Food Technology) is a three year duration course.

Food Technology deals with the study of applying food science to selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of nutritious and safe food.

Eligibility for admission is that the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Maths .

So, you are eligible to take admission in food technology after completion of intermediate with PCM stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?