11th November 2011, 09:47 PM
prashant1969

List of top colleges in Pune for MCS course? When will be the entrance exam? How to appear for it?

let me know the top colleges in pune for mcs course.when will be the entrance

exam for them.how to appear for it

6th January 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in Pune for MCS course? When will be the entrance exam? How to appear for it?

Sir,
please tell me all the pune university colleges offering msc(computer science) and mca offering colleges and also tell me the ENTARANCE DATES OF All the Colleges....
my id is:[email protected]
10th January 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in Pune for MCS course? When will be the entrance exam? How to appear for it?

please tell me the top colleges in pune, when will be the entrance exam? entrance exam dates and how to appear for it?
my email [email protected]
10th February 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my final year BCS .I want to know when is the pune entrance for pg in MCS what is new syllabus for mcs as well entrance Exam
so please send information about entrance exam and date of entrance exam.I want to know about the fee structure also.

I have completed my 10th & 12th FROM Bhopal board with distinction after that Taken 1 year drop then taken addimision in BCS but last sem was backlog, want to do MCS so how it is possible please suggest me

23rd February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

tel me the date of mcs entrance exam 2012 of D.Y.Patil collage
18th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

when the college conduct MCS entrance exam ?
2nd April 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

List of top colleges in pune for mcs course? When will be the entrance exam?
9th April 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know the top colleges for mcs & mca in pune as well as their fee structure. And also the entrance test dates of the same.
1st May 2012, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

List of top colleges for MCS courses in Pune? When will be the entrance exam? Whom to contact to appear for the entrance exam? As
2nd May 2012, 08:16 PM
indu_sarabhai

These are best institute which offer Integrated courses in Chemistry and Nanotechnology:-

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, DEHRADUN-Uttarakhand
SASTRA University, Thanjavur-TamilNadu
Nano Science and Technology Consortium, Delhi
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
National Institute of Technology Calicut
VIT University, Vellore
Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumarakovil
Anna University Tiruchirappalli,Tamil Nadu
Centre For Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Central University of Jharkhand
KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode
Karunya University, Coimbatore
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
16th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

List of top MCS colleges in pune.When will be the entrance exam?How tp appear for it?
26th June 2012, 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1629414]please tell me the top colleges in pune, when will be the entrance exam? entrance exam dates and how to appear for it?
23rd May 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

list of top colleges in pune for mcs course?when will be the entrance exam?how to appear for t?
28th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want list of best mcs college in pune . please send me information of mcs college on my mail id ([email protected])
29th June 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of addmission for MCS in poona college.When will be the entrance exam?How tp appear for it?
30th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hiiiiiiiiiii,
Here are a few top colloges in Pune:
  • FERGUSSON COLLEGE
  • MES ABASAHEB GARWARE COLLEGE
  • ABEDA INAMDAR SENIOR COLLEGE FOR GIRLS
  • SP COLLEGE
  • SHIKSHAN PRASARAK MANDAL'S SIRPARASHURAMBHAU COLLEGE
  • POONA COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE
  • ANNASAHEB MAGAR COLLEGE
  • POONA COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE

ALL THE BEST
27th July 2013, 03:39 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of top colleges in Pune for MCS course
---------------------------------

1.Nano Science and Technology Consortium, Delhi
2.Anna University Tiruchirappalli,Tamil Nadu
3.Karunya University, Coimbatore
4.National Institute of Technology Calicut
5.Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumarakovil
6.KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode
7.Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
8.National Institute of Technology Calicut
9.Nano Science and Technology Consortium, Delhi
10.Karunya University, Coimbatore
11.Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
12.Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
13.Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
14.University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, DEHRADUN-Uttarakhand
15.Centre For Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
12th March 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get practice questions, question papers for M Sc. Computer Science entrance exam for various colleges in Pune ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?