19th October 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of MCS will be conducted? Best college in India for MCS?

hi my name is sachin prasad and i am in last year bcs and i want to know when will entrance exam of mcs will be conducted and which is the best colleges for mcs in india.

21st October 2014, 04:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the entrance exam of MCS will be conducted? Best college in India for MCS?

Entrance examination for admission in MCS course is usually in the month of August and September. Just apply for the entrance exam of popular universities and be prepared for the exam because admission is purely on the basis of merit.

Some of the top colleges for MCS in India are listed below.

1. Sirifort College Of Computer Technology, Delhi

2. St Aloysius Institute Of Technology, Mandla Road, Jabalpur

3. Andhra Mahila Sabha Arts, O U Campus, Hyderabad

3. D M V N S Bamdekar College Of Commerce, Assagao, Goa

4. Chhattisgarh Institute Of Technology Chhattisgarh Institute Of Technology, G E Road, Durg

5. Bhartiya Vidyapeeth I M C A College Bhartiya Vidyapeeth I M C A College, Cbd Belapur, Mumbai

6. Dr G Y Pathrikar Mgm College Of C S I T Dr G Y Pathrikar Mgm College Of C S I T, C I D C O, Aurangabad

7. Vivekananda College Of Computer Science Vivekananda College Of Computer Science,
Shamshabad, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?