2nd May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?

Sir,
Myself Madhusmita Borthakur a student from biotech background has completed my graduation this year and waiting for the result.i wanna take admission in one of the top institution offering msc biotech.Sir can you please suggest me some name of the institute,their seat capacity and their admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Information about different institutes in India offering Ph.D Biotech?
  2. Top Biotech and pharmacy institutes in India? both private & government?
  3. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  4. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  5. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  6. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  8. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  10. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  11. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  12. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  13. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  14. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 50 institutes in India?
  16. Good universities offering Ph.D in India to those who have completed MSc Biotech?
  17. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  18. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
17th June 2011, 12:22 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?

there are many universities in India which offer MSc in biotechnology...

admission procedure varies from one university to another..
so here is a list of top universities in India in attachment and then you send email to those universities you are interested into to know admission procedure..

best of luck...
Attached Files
File Type: doc Biotechnology.doc(66.0 KB, 253 views)
13th November 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?

i have done b.sc in medical lab technology. am i eligible for taking admission in m.sc in applied biotechnology?
25th November 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam a running student of Bsc (Hons)inBT.Am I eligible for taking admissionin MscBiotechnology Inthe session 2014-2015
29th November 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Wt r the admission procesure in b tac bio for admission in best college without entrence test pl guide with pacage my e mail [email protected] mobile 08755033333. Session 2014-15
4th November 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for various colleges taking up students for their Msc Biotechnology course in the year 2016??
And also which are the best college options for Msc Biotechnology
4th November 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for various colleges taking up students fortheir Msc Biotechnology course in the year 2016??
And also which are the best college options for Msc Biotechnology course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?