2nd August 2010, 05:52 PM

What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?

m dng b.tech biotech...
i want to get details of d options i hv aftr b.tech biotech........
cn u plz tell me abt d gud universities offering m.tech biotech in india nd hw cn i get into dem ??
plzzzzz reply i really need some guidence.........
plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  2. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  3. Good universities offering Ph.D in India to those who have completed MSc Biotech?
  4. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  5. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  6. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  7. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  8. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  10. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  11. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  13. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  15. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  16. Career options after B.Tech(biotech)?
  17. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech -- [New]
  18. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2011, 02:33 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?

after btech biotech you can search for job in food and drinks company like pepsi ,coca cola etc .
for mtech you can give gate exam and get admission into iits or other prestigious colleges.
mtech in amity ,university of kolkata,jadavpur university, university of lucknow ,jawaharlal nehru university hyderabad .
13th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?

is there any company offering mini projects to b.tech biotechnology 3rd year students?..
5th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing m.tech in biotechnology(IV sem), i want to know about the institute which offer the academic job for fresher or appearing students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?