27th January 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.

Sir, I am persuing my BSC 8th Semester from KUK and going to prepare for entrace tests to be conducted for MSC Physics by various universities. Please top list the universities/institution from where I can persue MSC Physics. Admission procedure & fee structure if available. I may get approx 75% marks in my BSc Final year exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  3. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  4. Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  7. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  8. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  9. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  10. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  11. Top institutes offering MSc Physics after completing BSc Physics with 94.5%?
  12. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  13. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  15. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  17. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
22nd February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.

im doing b.sc in KU i want to do m.sc in electronics or optics pls tell me the best universities and also the fee structure
pls tell me the career options after that
21st March 2012, 06:44 PM
velpulavenkat

Default Re: Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.

i am venkat recently completed bsc in ANU i want to do msc physics pls tell me about versity and also best option in carrier
3rd April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my bsc-final year from jammu university,now i want to have msc physics
28th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i am passing B.Sc physics honours resent year. i want to take B.tech course.
1st June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the answers for all the questions asked above related to getting admission in various fields after B.sc(H)Pysics
5th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I Am Completed B. Sc. IT... i Want to know how i get Admission in M. Sc. IT in Top Colleges in India.
9th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i hav fnished my B.Sc with 68% and i wanna get in govt coolege in chennai...
2nd July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for msc physics in varius universities
26th August 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc ( three year) with 60%. I want to join M.Sc in Physics. Please tell me the admission procedure and fee structure .
18th March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

now i am bsc(3year) final year.i want msc(physics) at central universities.please give me information it breifly
26th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc final yr studenti\ at calcutta university and m expectng my results by july.i have 50%marks in physics.cud u plz suggest colleges where i can apply for msc based on my marks.please suggest some colleges where i can get a gud placement after completing msc phy.
30th June 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better?
M Sc at IIT Hyderabad or from Hyderabad Central University?
I am confused,since I have admissions from both the insitutes.
10th October 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

'm doing my final year b.sc physics. how to apply for m.sc in top universities and what about the fees structure? Is there any entrance exam?
19th September 2015, 01:54 PM
waribam pratibha

Exclamation Re: Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.

i'm doing my final year b.sc physics. how to apply for m.sc in top universities and what about the fees structure? Is there any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?