25th June 2011, 09:23 PM
vrushali parab

Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?

i need to know the scope of cyber forensics in india....what is needed for taking admission for msc in forensic science...which are the top institutes in india for doing so...is there any need of any entrance exam for admission to msc cyber forensics...and if yes what should i study for those entrance exams...??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  2. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to pursue Forensic course? List of good colleges offering this course? Scope for this course in India?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  6. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  7. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  8. Which are the top universities of forensic sciences in India?
  9. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do forensic sciences? Should the course be opted after MBBS(PG)?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  12. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  13. What is the future scope in forensics?
  14. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  15. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  16. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  17. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
19th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?

hello,
i have completed my b.sc.biotech and iam interested in joining m.sc forensic science.please guide me.
30th September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?

sir , iam b.sc. in computer scince can i do course of syber forensic.
19th January 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, what are the educational requirements to get admission in forensic science college in India ?
25th January 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc and msc in cyber forencis after my 12th pls sugest me cources and best college in india?
29th March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th standard i wish to join cyber forensics i want complete information about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?