1st February 2010, 04:45 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?

sir/maam,
i wanted to know some of the best institutes for clinical research which offer good education and 100% placement with a good salary package .
i have done my bsc biotechnology in 2009 with 67% marks so plz tell me some good institutes whoch provide msc in clinical research with good teaching staff and is well recognised and scope and career prospects after doing the course .
thanks

Related Questions:
20th July 2011, 02:40 PM
ayusharma.3

Default Re: Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?

Hey friend,

Every body think that after doing clinical research courses they will be getting huge amounts of salaries but it is totally wrong Clinical research is also just like any other field where u need to get experience if u want to earn more.But yes it is true that u need to get at least 1 year of experience to get a handsome amount of salary and as u gain work experience this field is the best field to earn money as well as job satisfaction.

Coming to the institutes offering clinical research i advise students to do this as a distant /correspondence while doing your masters if the institutes provide u only the theoretical knowledge.Clinical research is the field where u need to learn practical things also along with the theory.

Recently i came across the news and i also inquired about the course in clinical research in Hyderabad Global hospitals.
That is the James Lind Institute,Hyderabad in collaboration with Global hospitals
This is a very good course where u get to learn the theory as well as work practically.
some other institute for clinic research where you can peruse your master degree are:-1. Institute of clinical research India,dehradun (ICRI)
2. clinical research & clinical data management(CRCDM)
3. cliniminds-Academy for clinical research training & management institute

So i think this is the best one for the students..Go for it.
20th July 2011, 02:54 PM
rajivnid

Default Re: Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?

you can go with many institution ex Altree Healthcare Anovus Institute of Clinical Research Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA) etc
20th July 2011, 05:02 PM
nikhilpatidar

Clinical Research: Clinical Research is nothing but scientific approach and study towards midicinal Product.Candidate must complete PG diploma in Clinical Research for getting good jobs with excellent salary package .

List of Top institute for Clinical Research are following:-
1)Clinical Research Education and Management Academy,Bangalore

2)Institute of Clinical Research,NCR Delhi

3)Lotus clinical Research Academy,Bangalore

Regards
Nikhil
20th July 2011, 06:26 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

List of best clinical research colleges are ::

Altree Healthcare Cochin, India

Anovus Institute of Clinical Research
Chandigarh, India

Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS)
Thane, India

Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA)
Bangalore, India

Cliniminds
Delhi/NCR, India

Focus Institute of Pharms Skills
Bangalore, India

Institute of Clinical Research (India)-ICRI
Delhi/NCR, India

Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd. (LCRA)
Bangalore, India

Sharda Group of Institutions,
Noida, Delhi, India

T. John Group of Institutions,
Bangalore, India.

Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun.
21st July 2011, 11:31 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

These are some of the institutes which provide M.sc in clinical research.
1.Anovus Institute of Clinical Research Chandigarh, India

2.Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS) Thane, India

3.Institute of Clinical Research (India)-ICRI Delhi/NCR, India

4.Oasis Institute of Health Sciences & Research Centre (OIHSRC) Pune, India
21st July 2011, 11:32 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?

These are some of the institutes which provide M.sc in clinical research.
1.Anovus Institute of Clinical Research Chandigarh, India

2.Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS) Thane, India

3.Institute of Clinical Research (India)-ICRI Delhi/NCR, India

4.Oasis Institute of Health Sciences & Research Centre (OIHSRC) Pune, India
21st July 2011, 03:22 PM
ishita0103

Some of the Institutes providing clinical research, with a good placement are:

- APHETA Institute of clinical research (http://www.aicrindia.com)
- Clinical Research Education and Management Academy
- ICBio: Bangalore (www.icbio.org)
- Institute Of Clinical Research (www.icriindia.com)
- Aghrakar Research Institute
- Bhava-Atomic Research Center
- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany
- Mir-IFCR (http://www.mirifcr.com)
22nd July 2011, 03:20 PM
sanjeev26

These are some clinical research colleges in india but I cant say that anyone of it have 100% placement service.

Anovus Institute of Clinical Research Chandigarh, India
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Research
Diploma in Clinical Research
MSc (Clinical Research)
Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
PG D Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
PG D Biomedical Laboratory Technology (PGDBLT)
PG D Clinical Research & Molecular Diagnostics (PGDCMD)
PG Diploma Analytical & Molecular Techniques (PGDAMT)
Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS) Thane, India
BSc (Health Information Administration)
BSc (Medical Imaging Technology)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMIT)
MSc. (Bioinformatics)
MSc. (Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs)
Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA) Bangalore, India
Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management (APGDCRM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs (PGDCRRA)
Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance (PGDPhV)
4th August 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Dont go for Anovus
My friend has done Msc fro Anovus
They promise 100% placement
But no placement after 6 months of completion.
6th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

for taking admission in m.sc clinical reasearch how we get admission either by entrance exam or by merit list. and what syllabus we have to studied for that.
18th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about salary packages after clinical reserch...
28th August 2011, 01:22 AM
clinovision

u can also join clinovision www.clinovision.com a clinical research institute /smo
17th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

some people say that clinical research student cant get their 100 % placement as comment by their institute. so what i do , i dont understand .plz suggest us.
24th September 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind_singh View Post
List of best clinical research colleges are ::

Chandigarh, India

Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research
Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS)
Thane, India

Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA)
Bangalore, India

Cliniminds
Delhi/NCR, India

Bangalore, India

Institute of Clinical Research (India)-ICRI
Delhi/NCR, India

Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd. (LCRA)
Bangalore, India

Sharda Group of Institutions,
Noida, Delhi, India

T. John Group of Institutions,
Bangalore, India.

Institute of Clinical Research India, Dehradun.
Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
where is institute in gujrart
7th October 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

how the BIOINFORMATICS INSTITUE FOR DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL RSEARCH
25th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

placement assistance provided by mir-ifcr?
27th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

clinovision is providing 100/ placement with good teaching faculty
27th November 2011, 10:16 PM
clinovisionnewdelhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
placement assistance provided by mir-ifcr?
clinovision is providing good knowledge with 100 percent placement
5th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

try clinotek.com where you can get a free e-brochure and get full information before joining any Clinical Research Training program.

YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO GET PROPER INFORMATION. SO TAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

GOOD LUCK
5th December 2011, 10:20 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF BEST INSTITUTES FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH

Asian Institute of Health Sciences

Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd.

PG D Biomedical Laboratory Technology

PG Diploma Analytical & Molecular Techniques

Altree Healthcare

Sharda Group of Institutions

PG D Clinical Research & Molecular Diagnostics

For more details you can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf An overview of clinical research.pdf(88.9 KB, 443 views)
File Type: pdf Clinical.pdf(124.0 KB, 338 views)
File Type: pdf ICRI.pdf(1.10 MB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf Pai_NMJI_2004_Systematic_reviews_illustrated_guide3.pdf(713.8 KB, 386 views)
File Type: pdf Presentation.pdf(1.90 MB, 301 views)
27th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
am completed medical graduation now i want to do MSC.Clinical research (regularprogame) in bangalore or hyedrabad infom best institutes details
my contact 9652141430
my mail [email protected]
pizzzz inform mee
21st May 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

i want to join diploma in clinical research with lowest fess structure in Bangalore and 100% placement. Can you please give me the detail of it.

Thank you.
7th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i have got an email from cr bridge institute offering clinical research program also with 100percent placements...its in pune...plz tell me about this institute weather it is gud or fake
30th August 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ,my pg course in clinical management but i have a two backlocks in bsc biotechnology final year .can i join d course pls suggest
13th January 2013, 07:04 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package-----------

1.Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd. (LCRA)
2.Clinical Research Education and Management Academy
3.John Group of Institutions,
4.Anovus Institute of Clinical Research
5.Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research
6.Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS)
7.Focus Institute of Pharms Skills
8.Altree Healthcare Cochin,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

i want to join diploma in clinical research with lowest fess structure in chandigarh and 100% placement. Can you please give me the detail of it.

Thank you.
19th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

about pharmacovigilence after B pharmacy

ACH
10th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute to do clinical research in Pune with 100% placements?
2nd October 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I wanna share with u never ever ever take admission in ***Apheta institute of clinical research***
They took my 35000 for 1st semester and than nothing happened they told me your 6month exam will be after 15 month and some one of institute person told me it will be after 2month. They all are fack and eat my 35000 with masala.
They are fack dude don't west your money. I my upset after lost my money.
23rd November 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me Clin biotech chnnai provides 100% placement or not ? Is distance learning is better or not?
22nd January 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me can i go for 6 month diploma course from anovus institute chd? Do they provide placement? Which one is best institute in terms of placement ?
25th February 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Yes Anovus is a reputed institute. I, myself have got the placement after doing this course from this Institute.
4th May 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What about Clinimind based in Noida. Is it a good option to start my career in clinical research field.
1. How is the faculty?
2. Are they really providing placements?
I am so confused about the institutions in Delhi NCR. I have gone through many and found them all are taking huge money without doing nothing, no placements.

Please someone guide me so that I can further think on it.
22nd July 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I wanna share with u never ever ever take admission in ***Apheta institute of clinical research***
They took my 35000 for 1st semester and than nothing happened they told me your 6month exam will be after 15 month and some one of institute person told me it will be after 2month. They all are fack and eat my 35000 with masala.
This is declared that Apheta never takes money from any student without admission in their program. Apheta always takes exam and complete their course on time. If above mention candidate really exist which lost their money of Rs. 35000 then he or she should come to the institute and can directly meet with our management. Its a shameless who write the wrong information on the internet without mention his name and contact details.
22nd July 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
This is declared that Apheta never takes money from any student without admission in their program. Apheta always takes exam and complete their course on time. If above mention candidate really exist which lost their money of Rs. 35000 then he or she should come to the institute and can directly meet with our management. Its a shameless who write the wrong information on the internet without mention his name and contact details.
10th August 2015, 09:40 PM
sasmitakumari

Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package
---------------------------------------

--Sharda Group of Institutions
--Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany
--Oasis Institute of Health Sciences & Research Centre
--Aghrakar Research Institute
--Bhava-Atomic Research Center
--Cliniminds
--Institute of Clinical Research
--Anovus Institute of Clinical Research
--pg d Clinical Research & Molecular Diagnostics
--Asian Institute of Health Sciences
--Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research
--pg Diploma Analytical & Molecular Techniques
--lotus Clinical Research Academy pvt. ltd
11th August 2015, 12:07 PM
binaybhagat

Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package
---------------------------------

(1)Aghrakar Research Institute
(2)Institute of Clinical Research India
(3)Asian Institute of Health Sciences
(4)Focus Institute of Pharms Skills
(5)Sharda Group of Institutions
(6)Altree Healthcare
(7)Anovus Institute of Clinical Research
(8)Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany
(9)pg d Clinical Research & Molecular Diagnostics
(10)John Group of Institutions
(11)Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management
(12)Lotus Clinical Research Academy Pvt. Ltd
(13)Apeejay Svran Institute for Biosciences & Clinical Research
13th April 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done Be in Biotechnology, Looking for good clinical research institute which will train both theoretically and practically and gives placement guarantee..
20th June 2018, 06:13 PM
AvignaResearch

Avigna Clinical Research Institute - (ACRI) is one of the most premier Clinical Research institutes of India, dedicated to providing excellent Clinical Research Professionals to its field. We provide 100% Placement & Internship after the training, we arrange interviews with the employers.
15th June 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in udaipur rajasthan region ! I have completed B.Sc in Biology with 60% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?