18th July 2011, 03:23 PM
mitsolanki

List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat? Age limit to get admission?

Can someone plz give me a list of ugc recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat and is there any age limit to get an admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  2. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities?
  3. List of the best private institutes which are well recognized for admission in MSc Clinical Biochemistry? I have done my graduation
  4. List of universities in India offering B.P.Ed course recognized by UGC?
  5. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  8. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  9. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  10. Universities that are recognized by UGC for B.Ed course?
  11. Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?
  12. Various entrance exams for the admission in B.Sc Biochemistry?
  13. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  15. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  16. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the government universities in Gujarat for B Group?
  18. Is PGDCA from Singhaniya University valid for Government job in UP?
18th July 2011, 10:52 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat? Age limit to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsolanki View Post
Can someone plz give me a list of ugc recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat and is there any age limit to get an admission?
Hello.....
Welcome to List of Top Universities in India, Best Ranking Indian Universities List, University list in India for MBA, MCA, Engineering, Law, Medical, Distance Education Learning Universities in India List section. Here you will find a list of top ten, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 200 Universities in India and best private and government UGC recognised universities in India, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Delhi University list. These Top Universities of India List is divided in two sections - Public Universities (govt. and state owned) and Private Universities (Deemed). There are a total of around 280 ugc recognised universities in India. Here you will find top 10, 20, 50, 100 best ranking university list in India, best Ranking Indian universities list in India for distance learning education mba, law, engineering, mca which are government and state recognised universities like Universities in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Anna University, Annamalai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Punjab University, etc. and the departments and courses they offer and the Institutes affiliated to them.

We are seeing a lot of private deemed universities in India that have come up in the recent past because of growing population in India and with Indian economy growing there is a lot of demand of skilled human capital. The Top recognized private universities in India are Symbiosis International, Amity University, SRM, SMU, Lovely professional and VIT University.

Indian Universities are supported and funded by University Grants Commission (UGC). UGC also provides recognition to the universities in India through National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). There are some open universities in India providing courses through open, correspondence and distance learning education mode.
You can also register for free admission alerts for the best ranking Indian Universities list you have shortlisted.
19th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat? Age limit to get admission?

1.SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, VIDYANAGAR
GUJRAT
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND E-BROCHURE FOLLOW LINK
http://www.studynation.com/study/list-ugc-approved-courses-in-msc-medical-biochemistry

2.Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
http://www.biofriend.info/gujarat.php

3.Nirma University, Institute of Science
28th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat? Age limit to get admission?

list of top universities in haryana for msc physics
6th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

As i am doing job as teacher in government sector in jammu and kashmir.please give me best idea to do MSC(medical subject)through distance mode
23rd November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

asian intitute f management and engineering delhi is good/recgnised one
25th November 2011, 07:40 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Colleges in Gujarat offering MSc Biochemistry:

1. GUJRAT UNIVERSITY,AHMEDABAD.
state university ,founded by UGC
2.Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan.
3.Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
state university,founded by UGC
4.Sardar Patel University
5.Nirma University, Institute of Science
state private university
6.Saurashtra University, University Road, Rajkot
state university,recognized by UGC
27th December 2011, 03:48 PM
joblesswork

1.SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY, VIDYANAGAR
GUJRAT
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND E-BROCHURE FOLLOW LINK
http://www.studynation.com/study/list-ugc-approved-courses-in-msc-medical-biochemistry

2.Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda

3.Nirma University, Institute of Science
8th July 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

list of top collage for msc phhsics in haryana?
23rd August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc physics by distance education because i am LT grade teacher in Govt.College. please tell me is the EIILM university is fully recognised by ugc and dec
21st February 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

IS ELLIM UNIVERCITY IS UGC RECOGNISED?
22nd February 2013, 01:00 AM
royal@m

Hi,

List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat:-

#.Saurashtra University, University Road, Rajkot
#.Sardar Patel University
#.Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
#.GUJRAT UNIVERSITY,AHMEDABAD.
22nd February 2013, 02:35 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

List of UGC recognized universities for M.Sc. with Biochemistry in Gujarat
================================================== ==========

Department of Physics, Sardar Patel University
Department of M.Sc (IT), Veer Narmand South Gujarat University
Shree P.M.Patel Institute of Integrated M.Sc. in Biotechnology
K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology, School of Science, Gujarat University
C. Z. Patel college of Business and Management
P.D. Patel Institute of Applied Sciences
4th March 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me the university conducting phd in medical biochemsitry in nagaland
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?