4th August 2010, 04:36 PM
umaiarasi

List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?

I WISH TO REGISTER FOR A PART TIME EXTERNAL Ph.D. IN ENGLISH LITERATURE IN TAMIL NADU. WHICH UNIVERSITY IN TAMIL NADU OFFERS THAT PROGRAMME FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS AT THE EARLIEST.

Related Questions:
21st February 2012, 10:59 PM
Cvacavta

Default Re: List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?

In tamilnadu there are only few university that offers phd in part time, Anna university-guindy
Alagappa university-purasaiwalkam
Amravathi university-adambakkam
Barathidhasan university-pallikaranai
25th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?

I am intersted TO REGISTER as A PART TIME EXTERNAL Ph.D. IN ENGLISH LITERATURE IN TAMIL NADU. WHICH UNIVERSITY IN TAMIL NADU OFFERS THAT PROGRAMME FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS AT THE EARLIEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?