31st May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Send me the details of List of Universities / Colleges offering Part tmie Ph.d in Mechanical Engineering in tamilnadu and bangalore...... with fees structures and specialization???

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  4. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  5. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  6. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  8. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  10. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  11. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  12. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  13. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  14. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  15. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
23rd August 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?

iam an mba i want to know the eligibility fees for ph d in fashoin desigining in bangalore univaersity
23rd March 2013, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?

i want to join ph.d in cmc as sponsorship. what are the proceedures for joining?
6th August 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

one lac fee offered colleges in MBA
14th October 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

list of universities offering phd related to physiotherapy and rehabilitation in tamilnadu and andra
31st October 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in social work in tamilnadu
11th November 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do Ph.D after my M.Sc., Textile & fashion Designing in distance education in tamilnadu? any universities offering such facilities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?