30th January 2017, 04:14 PM
subhacini

List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu?

Hello, I completed MBA in Finance & Marketing. I would like to join M.Phil in Management through distance education inside Tamilnadu. Please share me the list of universities offering M.Phil in Management through Distance education.

Thank You.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  3. Distance learning universities in Tamil Nadu offering PG in Dietitian
  4. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  5. Universities in Tamil Nadu and rest of India for distance PhD in Management?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  7. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  9. Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  13. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  14. BE/B.Tech can be done from approved distance education universities after DECE?
  15. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  18. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
30th January 2017, 08:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu?

List of Universities offering M Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu:-

Anna University Chennai
Chennai Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Veterinary Animal Science University Chennai Tamil Nadu

Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai Tamil Nadu

Vinayaka Missions University
Salem, Tamil Nadu

Mother Teresa Women's University
Kodaika, Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu University,
Thanjavur Tamil Nadu

University of Madras
Chennai , Tamil Nadu

Gandhigram Rural University
Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
30th January 2017, 11:55 PM
mani98

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu?

List of M.phil colleges in Tamilnadu:

Annamalai University

Mother Teresa Women's University

Meston College of Education - Autonomous

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Lakshmi College of Education

Karunya University

James College of Education

Institute of Advanced Study in Education - Autonomous

Avinashilingam University - Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women
31st January 2017, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhacini View Post
Hello, I completed MBA in Finance & Marketing. I would like to join M.Phil in Management through distance education inside Tamilnadu. Please share me the list of universities offering M.Phil in Management through Distance education.

Thank You.
[email protected]
List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance education in Tamil Nadu:-

Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 0431 240 7072
Address: Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu-620024
http://www.bdu.ac.in

Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 91 422 2428100, 2422223, 2422234, 2422272, 2422321
Address: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.b-u.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?