17th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in India conducting distance degree course in M.Sc Nursing?

Hi....
Could you please provide me a list of Universities (government) in India conducting distance degree course in MSC Nursing? Thanks for the favour

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  2. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  3. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  4. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  6. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  7. How to do MSc in Nursing through distance education in Tamilnadu? I have completed BSc in Nursing
  8. Universities conducting distance education courses after 12th?
  9. Universities conducting distance education after class 12th?
  10. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  11. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  12. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  14. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  15. How to do MSc Nursing through distance education
  16. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  18. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
17th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in India conducting distance degree course in M.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....
Could you please provide me a list of Universities (government) in India conducting distance degree course in MSC Nursing? Thanks for the favour
Here's a list of universities which offers M.Sc in nursing through distance education:-
  • Annamalai University
  • Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Vinayaka Missions University
  • Nalanda Open University
  • Netaji Subhas Open University
  • Tamilnadu Open University
  • Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
  • Karnataka Open University
17th November 2015, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in India conducting distance degree course in M.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....
List of universities in India conducting distance degree course in M.Sc Nursing:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?