7th June 2012, 11:52 PM
kumarshravan

List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

universities in India?

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

my email id -

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  2. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  3. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  4. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  5. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  12. List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?
  13. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  17. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  18. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
9th June 2012, 09:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarshravan View Post
universities in India?

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

my email id -
Before I provide you the list of the universities offering Bachelor of Technology program (B.Tech) through distance mode, I would like to inform you that the All India Council for Technical Education do not approve any B.Tech program offered by any university through correspondence/Distance mode. As per the guidelines of the Council, courses apart from Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) offered through distance/correspondence mode shall not be approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

However, there are various universities which offers B.Tech program through distance mode but are not approved by the council:

Karnataka State Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kota Open University
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University

For further information, refer to the official website of aforementioned universities.
11th July 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

[QUOTE=kumarshravan;2284623]universities in India?

Respected sir,

I want to know that anna malai university is now aictc or ugc approved or not.and how could i can take admission in it.

my email id [email protected]
13th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have already Passed Diploma in Civil in Year 2011 from orissa .I want to do B-Tech In correspondence with AICTE approved college .Please suggest me. My Email [email protected] or Num-8252532709
14th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH .how i am starting this education 2012
18th July 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir plz cinfirm me that as B TECH MECH ENGG. form Karnataka State Open University is approved by ugc,dec,aiu, aicte also confrim that can it applicable for MPSC & UPSC exam after complition
18th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have already Passed Diploma in Civil in Year 2011 from orissa .I want to do B-Tech In correspondence with AICTE approved college .Please suggest me. My Email [email protected] or Num-8252532709
tu gandi mara bhosodi
21st July 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have passed B Sc. Is it possible to do B Tech in any stream(Production,Computer SC, or other)?If Possible then how can i approach?Please inform me, My Email is [email protected].
22nd July 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
universities in India?

Respected sir,

my email id -
There are many universities which offer Distance learning BTech ,all of these universities are enlisted below:
Indira gandhi national open university
Punjab technical university
Jawaharla nehru technical university
l
27th July 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of distance learning B.Tech university in india which is approved by AICTE.Want to take a addmission for approved distance learning B.Tech university. My e-mail id. [email protected]
28th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH .how i am starting this education 2012.
my number is 8699136046.
2nd August 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have already Passed Diploma in Civil in Year 2001 from BTE UP and Employee in center govt. I want to do B-Tech In correspondence with AICTE approved college .Please suggest me. My Email id- [email protected] Mb Num-9622268130
12th August 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

aicte approved all university list
13th August 2012, 11:57 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

All India Council for Technical Education do not approve any B.Tech program offered by any university through correspondence/Distance mode. As per the guidelines of the Council, courses apart from Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) offered through distance/correspondence mode shall not be approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

There are various universities which offers B.Tech program through distance mode but are not approved by the council:
Kota Open University
13th August 2012, 08:20 PM

Respected sir,

my email id - [email protected]
20th August 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in civil engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

my email id - [email protected]
21st August 2012, 08:39 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear....

List of Colleges:

1.BMS College of Engineering.

2.AMC Engineering College.

3.RV College of Engineering.

4.PES Institutions.

5.University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.

6.East West Group of Institutions.

7.Indian Group of Academy Institutions.

8.Acharya Institute of Sciences.

9.Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.

10.Delhi Technical University.

11.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

12.Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.

13.Ansal Intitute of Technology.

14.Guru Nanak Group of Institutes.

15.New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology.
25th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i completed my diploma in civil engg.I want to do b. Tech. I want to know list of distance education b. Tech college in uttarakhand/up/
delhi Which approved by AICTE. Plz help me. My email id- [email protected]
28th August 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I done my dipolama in vinayaka missionary in 2007. I want to do btech which have aicte approval
28th August 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I complete my diploma in vinayaka missionary in2007. I want to do btech by correspondance which have aicte approval

[email protected]
28th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i completed my diploma in Electronics &communicatio engg I want to know the list of distance learning B.Tech university in india which is approved by AICTE.Want to take a addmission for approved distance learning B.Tech university. My e-mail id. [email protected]
31st August 2012, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I Completed my b.tech in EEE from jntu,ihave working with manufacturing company since five years,so now iwant to once again b.tech in mechnical ,is there any possibility BY CORRESPONDENCE.

[email protected]
31st August 2012, 10:50 PM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Before I provide you the list of the universities offering Bachelor of Technology program (B.Tech) through distance mode, I would like to inform you that the All India Council for Technical Education do not approve any B.Tech program offered by any university through correspondence/Distance mode. As per the guidelines of the Council, courses apart from Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) offered through distance/correspondence mode shall not be approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

However, there are various universities which offers B.Tech program through distance mode but are not approved by the council:

Kota Open University

Thanks
7th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the list of Institution conductiing B.Tech (Civil) through Distance Education in india and which are also approved by AICTE. I have completed my diploma in Civil Engineering. I desire to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning B.Tech. My e-mail: [email protected]
12th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka state open university is Approved by Aicte & UGC ?
How Much Fee?
21st September 2012, 08:49 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF B.TECH UNIVERSITY.

Indian Group of Academy institutions.

Acharya Institute of Sciences.

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.

Delhi Technical University.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.

Ansal Intitute of Technology.
8th October 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir\madam
i want to know distance education universities for b.tech in textile design in india which is approved by ugc.my email od is [email protected] and my contact no. is 09034304445
5th November 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir|madam i have completed puc in 2000 and nu willing to do btech through distance education which are recognised by aicte.please is it posible and provide me the universities list .my mail id is [email protected]
27th December 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

GUYS KSOU IS NOT APPROVED BY BY AICTE PLS DONT JOIN THIS UNIVERSITY ...JRN UNIVERSITY IS BLACK LIST UNIVERSITY N CMJ .......ALSO PLEASE GUYS DONT JOIN
29th December 2012, 10:34 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

The list of distance learning B.Tech Universities are:

1.Indian group of academy institutions

2.Delhi technical university

3.Ansal institute of technology

4.R V college of engineering

5.P E S institutions

6.Acharya institute of sciences

7.A M C engineering

ALL THE BEST................
30th December 2012, 01:35 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

Quote:
universities in India?

Respected sir,

my email id -

list of top B.Tech universities in india

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.

East West Group of Institutions.

Indian Group of Academy Institutions.

30th December 2012, 03:18 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some distance learning B.Tech universities in India----------------

1.Karnataka State Open University
2.Indira Gandhi National Open University
3.Kota Open University
4.JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
5.Acharya Institute of Sciences
6.Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
7.Delhi Technical University
8.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
9.Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.

This should help
thank you
30th December 2012, 08:18 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Here is a list of universities which are approved by AICET providing distance education B.Tech :

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
Bangalore, Karnataka

Nagarjuna University

Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (DBROU)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
New Delhi

JNTU School of Continuing & Distance Education
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Andhra University Distance Education

IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

JNTU Distance Education

Thapar University Distance Education

Rai University Distance Education

PTU’s Gian Jyoti School of TQM & Entrepreneurship

Thanks...
21st January 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

Is Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IME) valid for getting jobs and promotions?
my email id:[email protected],, cell no: 9030511736
22nd January 2013, 02:25 PM
purvi52

LIST OF B.TECH UNIVERSITY.

Indian Group of Academy institutions.

10th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in chemical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

25th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mechanical engg. i want to take a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

my email id -[[email protected]]
1st August 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india whichis approved by AICTE. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

8th August 2013, 05:15 PM
Sakshi atri

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in punjab whichis approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in electrical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.
23rd August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do btech in electrical dipartment in regular basis .whose college certificate was valuabul for govt.job ?
28th August 2013, 05:03 PM
AKP 0

List of Colleges:

4.PES Institutions.

8th September 2013, 02:30 PM
M A HALEEM AKMAL

Smile Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

Sir which information you are giving that have any proof..
sir i am alredy doing B.tech(CCC) from JNTUH School of Continuing and Distance Education..
Sir every one saying that it is not approved from AICTE.. sir i am asking for that only dont mind

Thanking you
8th September 2013, 09:06 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India,

1.Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
2.University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
3.East West Group of Institutions
4.Indian Group of Academy Institutions
5.Acharya Institute of Sciences
6.Ansal Intitute of Technology
7.Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
8.Delhi Technical University
9.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

This should help
thank you......................
8th September 2013, 09:37 PM
Home 4

HI

List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.

East West Group of Institutions.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Indian Group of Academy Institutions.

PES Institutions.

RV College of Engineering.

AMC Engineering College.
10th September 2013, 12:53 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

Kota Open University

List of Colleges:

4.PES Institutions.

12.Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.

13.Ansal Intitute of Technology.

14.Guru Nanak Group of Institutes.

15.New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology.

all the best######
21st December 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i m gov. employee in jodhpur vidhut vitran nigam limited..i want to b.tech in electrical through distance mode approved AICTE college/university in rajsthan..Pls tell me or send my mail id ([email protected])..and list of college in rajsthan.
8th May 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have done my diploma in computer. Engg. in 2012 and now I m doing job in a company
Sir I wanna do b.tech from distance so pls tell me best university for b.tech
My mail id - [email protected]
16th May 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I want the cut off dates for admission in BASLP with fee details. My emailid [email protected]
with regards

AshokVerma
7th June 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.sc graduate with post graduate diploma in maintenance management by university of madras and opbtained MBA from IIBM Now I want to Study B.tech or B.E through
correspondence only from recogonised university as I am aged 56 and working in a foundry industry for the past 35 yrs please advise me
4th July 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i had done diploma in mech througu karnataka state open university..i want to study b tech ..which is the best university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?