14th December 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?

what is the exact list of uni. for ms in automobile and what are the needed score in GRE?
send me the requred scores to get financial aid also....

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  2. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US? -- [New]
  4. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  5. Best universities and GRE score required for admission in MS in Automotive Engineering?
  6. What all courses we can apply for after completion of GRE exam?
  7. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  8. How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?
  9. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  10. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  11. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  13. Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?
  14. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  15. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  17. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  18. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
19th August 2012, 11:34 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?

hi..
generally an overall score of 100+ on the TOEFL and 1200 + (550+ V and 770 +) on GRE should help you through decent universities. a profile with GRE score of 1100 makes through a university and a profile with 1200 on GRE does not in the same university.
colleges are
Indiana State University
Massachusetts Bay Community College
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Terra State Community College
2nd October 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?

venkat:i got 298 in gre.and i need to take tofel.
can i get automobile engg in best college.
14th December 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

here is my profile got 289-gre (v-148, q-141) awa-3 ielts-6 what are the universities i get for automobile or automotive please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?