15th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Phil(commerce) through correspondence?

Hi, I M lecturer, i want to do M.phil through Correspondence Mode in Commerce So Plz provide me details regarding university
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  2. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  7. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  8. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  9. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  13. List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  15. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  16. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  17. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India? -- [New]
  18. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
23rd May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil(commerce) through correspondence?

pls provide information regarding mphil as correspondence in commerce
20th June 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil(commerce) through correspondence?

hi. I m a lecturer. I want to do mphil (correspondence) in commerce along with my work. So suggest me any good university & when ll the admission begins. Plz provide all the details regarding the course.
13th August 2015, 12:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The List of universities offering M.Phil(commerce) through correspondence as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

~~ Alagappa University

~~ Annamalai University

~~ BITS, Pilani

~~ Central Institute Of English And Foreign Languages

~~ IGNOU

~~ Kakatiya University

~~ Kalyani University

~~ Kurukshetra University

~~ Madurai Kamaraj University

~~ Mother Teresa Women's University

~~ SNDT Womens University

~~ Tamil Nadu Open University

~~ Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University[/LIST]
9th October 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities in Delhi NCR which providing M.Phil in Business. What is the process to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?