1st March 2012, 12:15 PM
sundareshv

List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?

I am interested in doing my Phd in computer science through correspondence. I would
like a short list of universities offering this course ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  2. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  4. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  6. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  10. Universities offering M.A in Advertising and P.R in correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  12. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  13. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  16. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  17. Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science?
  18. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
22nd May 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?

I have competeed MCA.. i would like to do Ph.d in computerscience in correspondence
could you please give me suggtions anyone
6th June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?

I am Iraqi citizen. I have got MSC degree from Basra university, Iraq. Now, I work for Tikrit University as an instructor in the department of Computer Science, College of C. S. & Math. I have got a scholarship sponsored by the Iraqi goverment to get PHD in computer science. I am intrested in studing in Indian university that have an aproperiate and recognized rank.
30th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have recently done my MCA now i wants to do p.hd at correspondence basis. Please anyone tell me how can i do so while living in punjab.
Thanks in advance
18th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me correspondance phd programm in computer science plz tell me about this.
20th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundareshv View Post
I am interested in doing my Phd in computer science through correspondence. I would
I join ph.d from computer science
20th November 2013, 11:47 AM

Thumbs up Re: List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundareshv View Post
computer science in ph.d from correspondance
17th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest me the colleges offering MTECH in IT in Kerala as correspondence course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?