23rd March 2015, 09:31 PM
sunita balwani

List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow

Hello,
I want to do M.Ed but from correspondence.
Kindly tell me which universities are there
in Lucknow which offering this course in correspondence?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance exam?
  2. When is the upcoming B.Ed entrance test? What is the date of it?
  3. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  4. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Arch course
  6. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  8. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence MFA(Painting) in India
  10. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam form?
  11. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence Master of Education course in Tamil language?
  13. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  14. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  15. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  16. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  17. Universities where LL.M with correspondence is available?
  18. Which are the universities offering MSc electronics course through correspondence?
25th March 2015, 08:37 PM
varam09

Default Re: List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow

List of colleges which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow are as follows:

>> Amity University

>> Aryavart Institute of Higher Education

>> Bharatiya shiksha Parishad

>> G.S.R.M Memorial Degree college

>> Integral University

>> Rama degree college

>> University of Lucknow

>> Varu Institute of Professional Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?