25th December 2016, 10:37 AM
raghav anthati

List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil engineering and looking for a job in government and private company. Please tell me what are the vacancies for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  2. Government jobs requirement for a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder? -- [New]
  3. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  4. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  5. Suitable trades to choose in ITI for a candidate with 58% in 10th? Admission procedure to join ITI?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. Will I be eligible for Government jobs after completing Diploma course?
  8. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  9. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  11. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  12. List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?
  13. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  15. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?
  17. List of vacancies in government and private banks for next year
  18. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering

30th December 2017, 02:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder

Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates can apply for government jobs in different sectors. They are eligible for Junior Engineer post in Indian Railways and for examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

The academic qualification required for SSC JE exam is diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. The age limit for general category candidate is 18-27 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You will have to pass written test and Service Selection board to get final recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?