27th August 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs

Sir,
I SHOWKAT AHMAD MIR From kashmir Kupwara want to know that is M COM. Degree valid for kashmiri students who pesure their post graduation degree from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY. Is it valid for we people. Please help and answer me of this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  3. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not? -- [New]
  4. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is degree through distance education by rvu is valid for govt jobs?
  6. Is my B.A degree from Vinayaka Mission University valid for government jobs? Can I seek admission in PG from Jammu University?
  7. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  8. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  9. Is an MBA degree student from EIILM university valid for government jobs?
  10. CMJ university degree valid in Haryana government jobs?
  11. Is degree from Global University Nagaland is valid or not?
  12. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  13. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  14. Is JNRV university B.Tech degree valid for applying software jobs? Is degree valid to go US?
  15. Is BCA degree valid for government bank jobs?
  16. Is IGNOU Degree valid for Tamilnadu govt jobs?
  17. Is b.Ed degree from CMJ university valid for government jobs? Can I get it done by distance learning method?
  18. What is the eligibility to get enrolled in B.Ed?
13th July 2015, 08:31 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs

>> You have to be known that every person is valid all over the India as well as in the world for the jobs in corporate as well as in the government sector after he or she qualify the degree course from a recognized university or collage and the lovely professional university is a recognized university.

>> It is Affiliated to U.G.C. and approved by the all India council of technical education so after qualifying the degree course from this university you are valid for the government as well as all the private sector jobs any one cannot refuse you for a job on the bases of this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?